Not-a-cluey Hogan bound to Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogans year has been just ok though, would that not bring down his value a bit?

Honestly who would trade fyfe for hogan though, fyfe is freos marketing tool like Nic Nat is for the eagles. Letting him go would be financial suicide not to mention mental. There would actually be rioting in Fremantle, and I'm being dead serious

I hope they do it though, seeing Melbourne romp to a premiership before Freo would be hilarious. There's no way it'll happen though, I might dislike Freo but they aren't dumb

Hogans year has been just ok though, would that not bring down his value a bit?

Honestly who would trade fyfe for hogan though, fyfe is freos marketing tool like Nic Nat is for the eagles. Letting him go would be financial suicide not to mention mental. There would actually be rioting in Fremantle, and I'm being dead serious

I hope they do it though, seeing Melbourne romp to a premiership before Freo would be hilarious. There's no way it'll happen though, I might dislike Freo but they aren't dumb

Whatever happens though, Melbourne will still beat Freo to a premiership tbh

Hogan is a great young player but if Freo offered up the reigning Brownlow medalist and pick 3 then I'll never barrack for them again. It would be crazy

Haha. Whoever said that is nuts. Would more likely be Fyfe to the Dees for Hogan and the Dees first pick. Hogan is overhyped massively and at times hast a bit of the Richo's about him. (Sulks)

I still hold onto that slight glimmer of hope that Fyfe will play for his childhood supported club Richmond one day. I would happily give Cotchin and Deledio and our first pick for Fyfe. Rance and Dusty the only 2 untouchables IMO

Haha. Whoever said that is nuts. Would more likely be Fyfe to the Dees for Hogan and the Dees first pick. Hogan is overhyped massively and at times hast a bit of the Richo's about him. (Sulks)

I still hold onto that slight glimmer of hope that Fyfe will play for his childhood supported club Richmond one day. I would happily give Cotchin and Deledio and our first pick for Fyfe. Rance and Dusty the only 2 untouchables IMO

You're right, Hogan is massively overrated.

He's a Good young tall but hardly superstar.
A few question marks such as his goal kicking and leadership/body language etc.

Well behind the likes of Tom lynch and Jeremy Cameron.

I've said in the hogan thread in the trade/ draft board that hogans dad was quite old and ill ages ago.
He also bought a house in Scarborough earlier this year or maybe late last year.
His old man didn't want his poor health to influence Jesse's decision but did think he would come home to play at some stage of his career.
Freo does seem a better fit but I hope the eagles give it a good crack

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Freo will be linked with every tall fwd in the country and end up with none of them
Lyon will then continue to play Sandilands and two unco useless ruckman in his side every week.
Another one doing the rounds is Ben Brown to Freo. No idea how that works as BB is contracted for 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo will be linked with every tall fwd in the country and end up with none of them
Lyon will then continue to play Sandilands and two unco useless ruckman in his side every week.
Another one doing the rounds is Ben Brown to Freo. No idea how that works as BB is contracted for 2017.
We've got Chris Dawes out of contract if they're interested

Couple of things that I think when I ponder the Jesse Hogan to freo rumours. The first is that an outright trade of Hogan for Fyfeis ludicrous but could it not turn out to be a Judd/Kennedy situation that ultimate West Coast won out??

The other thing is that if I'm a young gun key forward who thrives on ball movement and supply why would I want to be in a Ross Lyon game style??

Just a couple of thoughts of mine

Obviously fyfe is more than hogan. Hogan has been ok and fyfe is a medalist. Obviously I don't agree that a team that plays defensive footy doesn't benefit from an attacking forward. Anyways you're in the past aren't you. We don't know what the game plan is yet so why do you assume it will be "the ross lyon" style again.
Ben brown would be a great get and also he's about the only likeable north player.

Couple of things that I think when I ponder the Jesse Hogan to freo rumours. The first is that an outright trade of Hogan for Fyfeis ludicrous but could it not turn out to be a Judd/Kennedy situation that ultimate West Coast won out??

The other thing is that if I'm a young gun key forward who thrives on ball movement and supply why would I want to be in a Ross Lyon game style??

Just a couple of thoughts of mine
Because that way you might actually play finals. He could always go to a club that's won 27 spoons though, because it's so fun to know you'll win the spoon once every 5 years.

Bennell!! So far he has missed his entire first season with a calf injury! That one is hardly 'going OK' ATM.
Hes what, 23 or 24? Missed an entire year? Oh no! Pfft, hes going to be fine, if your medical team didn't get certificates from Fruit Loop boxes he'd be fine and you wouldn't have so many frustrated players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back