Mystery Help please: Do you know anything about this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 20, 2008
Rainy Park City
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't know if this is the right place for this post, just wondering if any of you guys might be able to help.

I remember reading an article a few years ago about an elderly couple who had miscarried their first child 40 years earlier. Then about ten years ago a stranger, in his thirties knocked on their door claiming he was infact that child. He said that he didn't know how but he believed he was from a different "reality" and in that "universe" he had in fact been born. In his story he had a brother and a sister (neither of whom existed). He had also been obsessed with a woman who he claimed was actually his wife and to whom he believed he had a son.

When interviewed he was able to discuss his perceived life and even detail intimate and accurate knowledge about the lives of his pseudo-parents and his pseudo-wife. I think he was later found dead on a river bank.

I can't find anything about it now and my question is; does any one here remember reading this story or are you aware of any similar strange cases like this?

You shouldn't have put it in Question time because hardly anyone will see it.

But I would like to know more of this story, sounds interesting.

I don't know if this is the right place for this post, just wondering if any of you guys might be able to help.

I remember reading an article a few years ago about an elderly couple who had miscarried their first child 40 years earlier. Then about ten years ago a stranger, in his thirties knocked on their door claiming he was infact that child. He said that he didn't know how but he believed he was from a different "reality" and in that "universe" he had in fact been born. In his story he had a brother and a sister (neither of whom existed). He had also been obsessed with a woman who he claimed was actually his wife and to whom he believed he had a son.

When interviewed he was able to discuss his perceived life and even detail intimate and accurate knowledge about the lives of his pseudo-parents and his pseudo-wife. I think he was later found dead on a river bank.

I can't find anything about it now and my question is; does any one here remember reading this story or are you aware of any similar strange cases like this?
Look through the 'Coast to Coast archives' I'm they discussed that bloke at length during one of the shows.

A few years ago, maybe as much as 10 years, the Age did a huge article on alternate universe's.
It covered similar events, it may have discussed this issue, not sure, but the premise was exactly as you describe it.

It was interesting

i am the walrus!

But seriously, I may (if I read it rigth through by beer gogles tonight) have some similar literture. If I'm not back in a day or two then I either didn;t get you shit or wasn't at all what I thought it was

Surely his death was suspicious? Our government covered it up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back