Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
country footy ...,. do u realise our game is THE ONLY GAME IN THE WORLD when you get a reward for missing that's right when u miss a shot for goal ---- worth 6 points as we know --- provided it doesnt miss by a heep you get 1 point
no other sport that i know of does this (soccer/hockey/gridiron/rugby league/rugby union/netball/basketball/lacrosse ... u name it)
no one rewards a player for missing, except us
and on district leagueas as the heathy d.f.l. is prolly the strongest in our region how about sportsbet.com.au betting on the geelong and district f.l. premiership but not many other district leagues

Think it is only the major leagues that sports bet is betting on - GV, O&M and Geelong etc...

Well Well RWB i haven't been on for a while but i thought i had better find out more about Forrest's cousin. Can you tell us in a bit more detail what happened. And i heard that Pinnacle just sat in the middle of the oval while the boys were training around him and rode and exercise bike. Hardly a legend sow pig!!!
What hole have you crawled out of Bully? Mate, stop bagging the Ump. If he's off being a pyro throughout the state maybe he has lost track of time. Maybe he thinks the year is 2009, who knows. He may have even been looking at last years draw. Give the man a go!:D Hey Pinnacle, you remember that day at Scott St. against Heathcote when you kicked 7 or 8, nearly won the game off your own boot and in the process toweled up blokes of the calibre of Sheppard, Knight and O'Bree? One of the finest displays of full forwardmanship I have ever seen!:D:D:D

What hole have you crawled out of Bully? Mate, stop bagging the Ump. If he's off being a pyro throughout the state maybe he has lost track of time. Maybe he thinks the year is 2009, who knows. He may have even been looking at last years draw. Give the man a go!:D Hey Pinnacle, you remember that day at Scott St. against Heathcote when you kicked 7 or 8, nearly won the game off your own boot and in the process toweled up blokes of the calibre of Sheppard, Knight and O'Bree? One of the finest displays of full forwardmanship I have ever seen!:D:D:D

RWB, I only have one memory at scott street. It sure wasnt Sheppard,Knight and O'bree getting towelled!!!!

Harry Weppner to win the league medal. Looks like a wombat but don't let his looks fool you. He is as quick as a cat on a hot tin roof and has the running capacity to match it with the great onballers. Tough as nails and has a shiny sack! Loves the rough stuff.

Weeks not named for Bombers. W/Hills better start planning a match up.[/quote

he shouldnt of played last week due to a sore calf. he got carried off in the second quater of the locky game.

would think he might be having a couple of weeks off with this injury and no doubt come back to bombers via the hoppers!

Weeks not named for Bombers. W/Hills better start planning a match up.[/quote

he shouldnt of played last week due to a sore calf. he got carried off in the second quater of the locky game.

would think he might be having a couple of weeks off with this injury and no doubt come back to bombers via the hoppers!

Weeks got carried off??? So he had kicked 8 goals up to the second quarter??

Hey pinnacle i was wondering if you still keep in touch with the Tooleybuc boys? I hear you were some what of a legend up there!:confused: Apparently a bloke called Mark idolises you????

I do run into a couple of Tooleybuc players every now and again, a few call into my shop through out the year and i bump into a few around town.
Not to sure which Mark you a refering too, got a surname, zoomy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your kind words it was one of my better games that year.
I remember when Dan put himself on me and i was waiting for a late(accidental) smack in the back of the head or a flying elbow t stop me in my tracks but lucky for me i knew Dan from my Tooleybuc days when he played cricket there so he went easy on me.

Thanks for your kind words it was one of my better games that year.
I remember when Dan put himself on me and i was waiting for a late(accidental) smack in the back of the head or a flying elbow t stop me in my tracks but lucky for me i knew Dan from my Tooleybuc days when he played cricket there so he went easy on me.
O'Bree was probably a yard too slow to catch up with you Pinnacle!

I do run into a couple of Tooleybuc players every now and again, a few call into my shop through out the year and i bump into a few around town.
Not to sure which Mark you a refering too, got a surname, zoomy?
Only one mark up that way of any importance Pinnacle, and that would be Mark 'Pistons' Norton. Absolute legend in Tooleybuc and Warragul.

Yes Pig Boy, heard the same story but with a slight twist. It appeared that Mark actually took off to Moulamein to get away from pinnacle because the big PH got it over him as a footballer. Probably wouldn't be too hard to do though......Also heard a story from a reliable source that Bi Gump rang up the local hardware this week to put his footy tips in!! Must be on assignment in Afghanistan!
Not that far away RWB, just returned from 7 days on Briebie Island Sunshine Coast.Looks like i have a fair bit of catching up to :rolleyes:

Colbinabbin 19.17 (131) v White Hills 8.12 (60)
Huntly 8.4 (52) v Heathcote 28.15 (183)
North Bendigo 15.22 (112) v Mount Pleasant 25.18 (168)
Broadford 12.9 (81) v Elmore 21.10 (136)
Lockington Bamawm United 0.0 (0) v Bye 0.0 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back