Heathcote District FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragon Fly

All Australian
Dec 19, 2008
Under the QEO stand
AFL Club
Adelaide
Leitchy going in too big on the Huntly ground with 3 ruckmen but the probably should win.

Will there be fireworks given the Gleeson incident from the semi?
There was more than that incident in the 2nd Semi was pretty firey early and given they are lining up for their 4th straight GF against it each Im tipping the heat will be there.

Good luck catching locky i would think
From what I can gather LBU have recruited Trent Bacon, Ben McPhee and Brodie Collins from Eaglehawk as well as Rochester's Jimmy McPhee at the very least. All former players at LBU and proven VFL/or senior GVFL/Bendigo FL players so they are getting the band back together so to speak!

Last edited:
From what I can gather LBU have recruited Trent Bacon, Ben McPhee and Brodie Collins from Eaglehawk as well as Rochester's Jimmy McPhee at the very least. All former players at LBU and proven VFL/or senior GVFL/Bendigo FL players so they are getting the band back together so to speak!

Add Jesse Collins as well I believe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw Heathcotes In's..... Are they going down the White Hills Path and recruiting blokes to bolster their two's and push for the ressies flag?

Looks like Locky the only side actually recruiting to win a seniors flag.

Semmel and crew back to Huntly instantly improves the in a big way..mounts added some class..locky with a big return of locals and Heathcote with a big injection

The league has had a recruiting boom

Rupertswood FNC – 2019 RDFNL Premiers are seeking clubs for practice matches leading into the 2020 season.
All grades of football and Netball are preferable. ( Football Sen, Res U19 and Netball A, B, C & U19).
We are looking at mid to late March as a potential time frame.
Interested clubs please contact Rod – 0478 303 273.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back