Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard that one of Elmore's guns will be playing elsewhere, I thought I would come on here to see confirmation but nothing at all. I'm not gonna drop names or say where he is heading as my source might be off the money, but watch this space!!

Wrong one;)

Now whats going on down at B/Ford numbers are not great from the reports i've been told:confused:

Ha ha was only throwing one up as I hadn't seen a transfer lodged yet.

No idea to be honest about things at home, had my go, proved I was no good at it so it wouldn't be fair to Kenny and the new committee to still be hanging around would it? Perhaps hindsight is a wonderful thing like they say - and all these yong blokes who sold us up the river and over to the RDFL now realise what they've done :mad:

Ha ha was only throwing one up as I hadn't seen a transfer lodged yet.

No idea to be honest about things at home, had my go, proved I was no good at it so it wouldn't be fair to Kenny and the new committee to still be hanging around would it? Perhaps hindsight is a wonderful thing like they say - and all these yong blokes who sold us up the river and over to the RDFL now realise what they've done :mad:

I hear what u are saying Doona and iam hearing the same:eek: Good Luck To You:thumbsu:

Surely you jest Ump, I hope that wasn't 20k each.:)

Fantom

Have heard Leitchville might be slipping under the radar a little! Have picked up some good young players from Cohuna and a couple of mallee premiership players from last year. Also heard that there may be a car load from up north- with the return of gilbert they may just be a smokey- wouldn't say they have the guns but a good squad of mid range players may be the key to success

I hear what u are saying Doona and iam hearing the same:eek: Good Luck To You:thumbsu:

what, that I am no good :(

shoulda quit whilst I was ahead after the 92 & 93 thirds flags ;)

And there lies the problem that a good mate from Colbo has told me time and time again - bloody 3rds flags. To young blokes in Broadford, playing in a 3rds flag is much like asking who hasn't tried vegemite . . . . not too many!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://[URL blocked]/?p=2756

It's good to see the HDFL back into rep footy, far too good a standard to not be taking part :thumbsu: one part of Chalky's article caught my eye in the form of a quote from Trevor Arnel . . . .

The match is set to feature a senior football match although the HDFL are set to opt against a junior match at this stage.
‘’ Our Under 17’s are in the carnival at Moama the next week, and the other issue is that the GDFL are Under 18’s so it makes it difficult, we also discussed possibly fielding an Under 18 team against them although we often lose players of that age who move to another league’’

So what are ya's doing about it?

what, that I am no good :(

shoulda quit whilst I was ahead after the 92 & 93 thirds flags ;)

And there lies the problem that a good mate from Colbo has told me time and time again - bloody 3rds flags. To young blokes in Broadford, playing in a 3rds flag is much like asking who hasn't tried vegemite . . . . not too many!!!

Allways a spot for you up our way,could just have the right job for u this season:thumbsu:

Have heard Leitchville might be slipping under the radar a little! Have picked up some good young players from Cohuna and a couple of mallee premiership players from last year. Also heard that there may be a car load from up north- with the return of gilbert they may just be a smokey- wouldn't say they have the guns but a good squad of mid range players may be the key to success
Hope that is the case and Leichy/Gunny do become possible finals contenders in there new league only time will tell. A car load from up north hey, hell of a drive from Darwin to gunny but i no what you mean. Dennis Cheese where are you m8 its boring without you, last time i saw u you were eating a bag of diks out the front of universal are you ok.? Hate to say it but this forum needs you.

Hope that is the case and Leichy/Gunny do become possible finals contenders in there new league only time will tell. A car load from up north hey, hell of a drive from Darwin to gunny but i no what you mean. Dennis Cheese where are you m8 its boring without you, last time i saw u you were eating a bag of diks out the front of universal are you ok.? Hate to say it but this forum needs you.

Look for him on the Riddell thread,they would be asking to much money to release him:D

I am a little confused about the whole Adamson thing which seems to have become a bit of a saga over the last couple of seasons. Yep he coached a flag last year but bloody hell he has stuffed a couple of clubs around. If I was Aggotts I would be furious

I am a little confused about the whole Adamson thing which seems to have become a bit of a saga over the last couple of seasons. Yep he coached a flag last year but bloody hell he has stuffed a couple of clubs around. If I was Aggotts I would be furious
Work situation has changed a bit for him I think Roota.

Yeah i'm still here! It wasnt a bag of diks, it was dik-soup! I'v been pretty quiet but i'v got some good dirt coming shortly! Been working too hard at the Golf course in Maryborough! Just have to confirm a couple of things before i unleash some more home-truths! Leitchy will be a definite top 4 i would think but lets see all the spazzo heathcote experts try to shut me down! I like all the blokes Elmore have recruited, should take the chocolates hands down. Locky on the other hand, usually this time of year their half-cast twos blokes (except you Bar Fridge) get on here and talk up their flag hopes. Thats all they are, hopes and dreams boys. Keep on milking and wasting dosh:D:D

Yeah i'm still here! It wasnt a bag of diks, it was dik-soup! I'v been pretty quiet but i'v got some good dirt coming shortly! Been working too hard at the Golf course in Maryborough! Just have to confirm a couple of things before i unleash some more home-truths! Leitchy will be a definite top 4 i would think but lets see all the spazzo heathcote experts try to shut me down! I like all the blokes Elmore have recruited, should take the chocolates hands down. Locky on the other hand, usually this time of year their half-cast twos blokes (except you Bar Fridge) get on here and talk up their flag hopes. Thats all they are, hopes and dreams boys. Keep on milking and wasting dosh:D:D

Glad to have you back Dennis :thumbsu:

A-hem... Winners are Grinners.;)

''Thats what im talkin about'', as Crawf would say, stir em up Menance. Good call on the LBU 2S boys, The mentality with some out that way is winning a 2s flag is a good achievement but no one remembers or cares for that matter.

Are Colbo and Mounts still kicking off season twenty ten under lights on Good Friday? Great concept if so, and better still on a day that can be rather boring I'll be keen to wander up and have a look at a couple of former Roo's running out in Navy Blue.

Didnt Leithville play in a better comp last few years being Central Murray? Surely they will be a contender? Didnt they use to beat LBU in grand finals in the old Echuca League? Wouldnt LBU supporters dread Leitchville entering the comp? Maybe the distance factor will suit Leithville when playing at home? Why arent the posters on this site talking them up? They have always been a pretty succesful club over the years and have had to adjust to a new league a couple of times recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back