Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really comment Bull on how we're looking as I haven't been near a training session this year but I hope you're right. Still Heafcote for me but!

Fantom

Fantom,i will give you hot tip ELMORE i will say it again ELMORE only because of all the money they are spending this year,i would say if they don't win it this year it will put them back 5 years

Fantom,i will give you hot tip ELMORE i will say it again ELMORE only because of all the money they are spending this year,i would say if they don't win it this year it will put them back 5 years

Many said the same thing about your mob in 2008 and guess what - ya's spent more the following year and to your credit won the flag which was great to see. Some times it comes down to clubs ability to raise funds and strike handy sponsorship arrangements, some clubs are better at it than others.

Control the controllables in your own backyard mate coz history has proven time & time again it aint always the biggest spending clubs that win the flags.

I would say you've got absolutely no idea.

Saad Saad signed yet?

Many said the same thing about your mob in 2008 and guess what - ya's spent more the following year and to your credit won the flag which was great to see. Some times it comes down to clubs ability to raise funds and strike handy sponsorship arrangements, some clubs are better at it than others.

Control the controllables in your own backyard mate coz history has proven time & time again it aint always the biggest spending clubs that win the flags.

Doona u may get a supprise but their was not much between 2008 & 2009 money wise.and your right it's not all ways the biggest spending clubs that win flags we proved that last year:D

Doona u may get a supprise but their was not much between 2008 & 2009 money wise.and your right it's not all ways the biggest spending clubs that win flags we proved that last year:D

You needed a second coach and another 4 players so whats 15K between seasons? Not much difference if you have it. ;)

Heathcote will be top 3 again.

good call arab , winning and losing has nothing to do with money , you either have it or not , yes winning premierships is easier to entice players, but saying that if elmore dont win it it will put them back 5 years is a joke , from my opinion losing gives blokes more incentive to stick together , and once you win one it is more job done and no pressure to stick together

By gees it's good to see everybody is still alive it was a bit dead on here anyway Big Arab Mounts spent 20K ON TWO PLAYERS;)

Cant help but throw out the line. Just waited to see what jumped on the baited hook.

Still stand by the comment it doesnt matter what anyone is paying as if you can afford it so be it.

Was it fair to assume that Mounts may have thought they overpaid an assistant from last year seeing he is heading back to Sandhurst?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant help but throw out the line. Just waited to see what jumped on the baited hook.

Still stand by the comment it doesnt matter what anyone is paying as if you can afford it so be it.

Was it fair to assume that Mounts may have thought they overpaid an assistant from last year seeing he is heading back to Sandhurst?

Didn't he come from square?

Interestinng to read that a couple of Veterans of the league have opted out and are heading to Golden Square. Jimmy Angove and Mark Billings.

Mark Billings is returning to Golden Square as a non playing reserves coach, he did play in a flag a Square before heading out to Huntly, Jimmy Angove is more the suprise than Billo.

Mark Billings is returning to Golden Square as a non playing reserves coach, he did play in a flag a Square before heading out to Huntly, Jimmy Angove is more the suprise than Billo.

No suprise with Jim Angove at all I wouldnt have thought Pinnacle.

Has given 7 stellar years of service to the Hillies, nearly achieving the ultimate...and may possibly return there after his stint with the Square.

But losing 7 Grand Finals through his career, maybe he just wants one last crack and Golden Square would seem a pretty good choice at present!

Even the most realistic White Hills fans would probably admit there a few years away from being a flag chance at this stage, by then Jimmy would be 35-36 and might be done.

I for one wish him well, reckon he would be a very handy aquisition to an already powerful midfield, or even as a creative back flanker/pocket.

Same goes for brother Pete at Sandhurst as well, although would expect to see Messy do most his work infront of the big sticks! Very dangerous forward.

No suprise with Jim Angove at all I wouldnt have thought Pinnacle.

Has given 7 stellar years of service to the Hillies, nearly achieving the ultimate...and may possibly return there after his stint with the Square.

But losing 7 Grand Finals through his career, maybe he just wants one last crack and Golden Square would seem a pretty good choice at present!

Even the most realistic White Hills fans would probably admit there a few years away from being a flag chance at this stage, by then Jimmy would be 35-36 and might be done.

I for one wish him well, reckon he would be a very handy aquisition to an already powerful midfield, or even as a creative back flanker/pocket.

Same goes for brother Pete at Sandhurst as well, although would expect to see Messy do most his work infront of the big sticks! Very dangerous forward.

How have the numbers been at White Hills training,been down i've been told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back