Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Hillies lost a great opportunity by not appointing this years bench man Bruce Hughes as coach for Next year has a great footy brain played in p-ships at square and Colbo and is not afraid to walk on peoples toes.

Also Hear that John Jess playing back in Melbourne next year with the EDFL premiers Keilor. anyone confirm?quote]

Lionel,
Can't confirm our end mate. He goes out with a Heathcote girl and I dare saythat she would be pretty keen to get home in the winter on a week end. Can't say that it's not right either.:cool:

Anyone on here from W.Hills that can confirm or deny what went on, Fantom?

Sorry Ablett I'm not that involved at the club so I can neither confirm nor deny this. Personally I felt the team this season lacked slightly in the height department and may have been forced to play some guys in positions that they were not totally suited to. A couple more big blokes and who knows what may have happened. If there was any criticism I am sure that Matt would take it on board, use it constructively and make any adjustments necessary to make season 09 a winning season for the club as nobody hates losing or tries harder than him. Don't write him or the club off just yet.

Fantom:thumbsu:

Everyone says I know f*ck all but I actually know f*ck nothing:D

Talking with a few of Huntly's potential recruits and it was mentioned they had also considered the hillies as their new home but when they heard that big matt was reappointed as coach they told the club 'thanks but no thanks!' If these rumours and previous posted rumours are true - this guy coaching might not be in the best insterests of the club?

[quote=huntly08;12936575]Talking with a few of Huntly's potential recruits and it was mentioned they had also considered the hillies as their new home but when they heard that big matt was reappointed as coach they told the club 'thanks but no thanks!' If these rumours and previous posted rumours are true - this guy coaching might not be in the best insterests of the club?[/quote]

Don't know about this. The club has a terrific history of appointing good blokes as coach. Well at least in the recent history. Jimmy (shakehands) Angove, Walshy..................... Need i go on.

[quote=huntly08;12936575]Talking with a few of Huntly's potential recruits and it was mentioned they had also considered the hillies as their new home but when they heard that big matt was reappointed as coach they told the club 'thanks but no thanks!' If these rumours and previous posted rumours are true - this guy coaching might not be in the best insterests of the club?[/quote]

Don't know about this. The club has a terrific history of appointing good blokes as coach. Well at least in the recent history. Jimmy (shakehands) Angove, Walshy..................... Need i go on.
Bit harsh Spider!!:D How are the crops looking? Any rain last night or already cut, raked and bailed?

[quote=huntly08;12936575]

Don't know about this. The club has a terrific history of appointing good blokes as coach. Well at least in the recent history. Jimmy (shakehands) Angove, ......

Abit bitter there spiderweb?? What happened?? Didnt Jim shake your hand after running rings around you on the ground....or are you just going along with the bulls%$t rumours from what.....3 years ago??

Old news mate....

And as for Matty Sawyer's coaching ability, give the bloke a break. He's 24, holds down the toughest spot on the ground, and is working his arse off to make the club a contender again. The fact that the Angoves boys, Ed Dickens have returned to the club, and they will keep the majority of there 08 list says he might be doing something right.

[quote=huntly08;12936575]

And as for Matty Sawyer's coaching ability, give the bloke a break. He's 24, holds down the toughest spot on the ground, and is working his arse off to make the club a contender again. The fact that the Angoves boys, Ed Dickens have returned to the club, and they will keep the majority of there 08 list says he might be doing something right.

Well said BMG! I've also got a fiver that says the Hillies will finish higher than my friends at Huntly in 09 if Huntly08 is interested. I suggest we chuck rocks at the silvertails and not our neighbours.

Fantom:)

Talking with a few of Huntly's potential recruits and it was mentioned they had also considered the hillies as their new home but when they heard that big matt was reappointed as coach they told the club 'thanks but no thanks!' If these rumours and previous posted rumours are true - this guy coaching might not be in the best insterests of the club?
name them big mouth or shut up:mad:

Any chance of Hills getting that team of 04/05 back? With Dickins and Angrove boys back are they a chance to get Jones, Ancrum, Stynes and I have heard Pedrotti is on the move.

http://[URL blocked]/?p=1031

Hayes becomes a redback!

2007 Elmore Premiership forward Ryan Hayes will join North Central runners-up Wedderburn in a major signing for the Redbacks.

Any chance of Hills getting that team of 04/05 back? With Dickins and Angrove boys back are they a chance to get Jones, Ancrum, Stynes and I have heard Pedrotti is on the move.

Pedrotti may soon have bigger fish to fry than a return to the HDFL nesko!!
Stay tuned!
Josh Ancrum is livin it large in Perth, Stynesy played with the bloods this year so would be unlikely, and Jones is staying at Marong.

A few others that would have been handy, Tyrell, Bowles, Sutton, Coburn, Orr!! Was a handy side back in the day, unfortunately couldnt bring home the bickies! :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i may be a long way away in a country where they speak a different language but the bush telegraph is working a treat. UMP thought you may have been onto this. I hear we have resigned some BIG players and may have another voice helping to bark instructions. Tibbinator may be able to help also.. Bring on pre season.

i may be a long way away in a country where they speak a different language but the bush telegraph is working a treat. UMP thought you may have been onto this. I hear we have resigned some BIG players and may have another voice helping to bark instructions. Tibbinator may be able to help also.. Bring on pre season.
Have heard this also around the traps ...

Some might say that two are better than one Streaker.......

Have a role on the committee were my lips have to be sealed:)but all i can say your on the right track:thumbsu:

Have a role on the committee were my lips have to be sealed:)but all i can say your on the right track:thumbsu:

I know i'm on the right track mate otherwise i wouldn't have mentioned it. a couple of weeks ago you were mouthing off to "Watch this space". Now because of your so called official capacity you're not going to let us all know... Typical of you, all talk no show.:thumbsdown:

I know i'm on the right track mate otherwise i wouldn't have mentioned it. a couple of weeks ago you were mouthing off to "Watch this space". Now because of your so called official capacity you're not going to let us all know... Typical of you, all talk no show.:thumbsdown:
Don't know if it was was because of Ump's official capacity for his absence for the last 2 weeks . Welcome back Ump. remembered your password I see ya Blonk

Don't know about this. The club has a terrific history of appointing good blokes as coach. Well at least in the recent history. Jimmy (shakehands) Angove, ......

Abit bitter there spiderweb?? What happened?? Didnt Jim shake your hand after running rings around you on the ground....or are you just going along with the bulls%$t rumours from what.....3 years ago??

Old news mate....

Nah not one bit bitter. just know a little bit about a thing called sportsmanship. Also i didn't no that this was the criteria needed by the Hillies when looking for a quality coach. Thanks for the info. I'm sure all club members are happy that Bart fills this criteria.

Nah not one bit bitter. just know a little bit about a thing called sportsmanship. Also i didn't no that this was the criteria needed by the Hillies when looking for a quality coach. Thanks for the info. I'm sure all club members are happy that Bart fills this criteria.

Mate, if you knew anything about sportsmanship as you claim to....you wouldnt make such bullsh*t claims as far as Jimmy's concerned, one of the fairest and more honest blokes in the league. Call me biased, but I think 99% of the League would agree there, you clearly are in a minority!

And whatever I wrote about Matty had nothing to do with criteria for the job, just making a simple point that he is young and working his way to become a "quality" coach.

As for all club memebers being happy, until you start naming the names of those who arnt (and players alledgedly), which you consistently refuse to do...those concerned will take your rumours as complete crap!

Anyway, I eagerly await your next bit of guess work from another club you have absoloutley no involvement in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back