Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

[/b]
hope jade enjoys being involved in a habitual underachieving side who get there kicks at abusing opposing players in the grand final they could only dream of playing in while drinking piss and making w***ers of themselves.good luck jade.

Underachieving side? Who should LBU of replaced in the granny, Colbo or Hcote? I think it was a realistic goal to aim for finals after missing them last year. I think anybody who didnt make the granny would more than enjoy themselfs getting on the cans!

Acky, you amaze me some times! obviously sitting at OPT to much talking crap. Expect a few good signings from LBU in the weeks to come.... Q fever to coach the 2s?

Underachieving side? Who should LBU of replaced in the granny, Colbo or Hcote? I think it was a realistic goal to aim for finals after missing them last year. I think anybody who didnt make the granny would more than enjoy themselfs getting on the cans!

Acky, you amaze me some times! obviously sitting at OPT to much talking crap. Expect a few good signings from LBU in the weeks to come.... Q fever to coach the 2s?

I am pretty amazing ;) the work site is also a massive provider of conversation you know sko !

Well done to Blackas and all the best :thumbsu: expect a bit of circle work going "round and round one way only" (that was for QB himself if he's a reader)

The Tibbinator is like a snake and can feel the vibrations of every movement on the ground.

The tibbinator hears that a large group of players that where red and black were not happy with there coach and let it be known to the heirachy and are absolutley livid at him being reappointed for 2009.

The Tibbinator hears rumors

Just wondering if that was A_JET that made the 200 on the weekend for Strath and followed up with a 50 in the 20/20. Credit where credit is due, good effort!:thumbsu: Helped by a young Heathcote bloke on Saturday in his first A Grade game in Bradley Rowe. Bradman racked up 81 off under a 100 balls, not a bad debut!:thumbsu: Gee it's quiet on here without Doona.....:(

The Tibbinator is like a snake and can feel the vibrations of every movement on the ground.

The tibbinator hears that a large group of players that where red and black were not happy with there coach and let it be known to the heirachy and are absolutley livid at him being reappointed for 2009.

Good to have you back Tibbinator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why beat around the bush, you odviously refering to white Hills.

Is a large group meaning the players leaving are fat or serveral are departing?

Why beat around the bush, you odviously refering to white Hills.

Is a large group meaning the players leaving are fat or serveral are departing?

Heathocote wear red and black.... I think Mounts are a few good players off the granny and maybe Davis wont be able to attract a star gissy player but i'm sure he may be able to lure a few handy 2s premiership players. (the LBU boys are still pushing for Roota's recall!)

Heathocote wear red and black.... I think Mounts are a few good players off the granny and maybe Davis wont be able to attract a star gissy player but i'm sure he may be able to lure a few handy 2s premiership players. (the LBU boys are still pushing for Roota's recall!)

Are'nt Heathcote red, black and white.

He is a star Gissy player himself so i see know reason why he couldn't attract others if he wanted too.

I think i may be a seconds player for life now Nesko!!!

I have also heard this, I dont know the full story though but what I know is at the end of the season there was a meeting with some of the senior players and some of the coaches offsiders who made it known that they wanted their coach to play but not to coach as they thought his coaching was taking them no where.

I have also heard this, I dont know the full story though but what I know is at the end of the season there was a meeting with some of the senior players and some of the coaches offsiders who made it known that they wanted their coach to play but not to coach as they thought his coaching was taking them no where.

I think the Hillies lost a great opportunity by not appointing this years bench man Bruce Hughes as coach for Next year has a great footy brain played in p-ships at square and Colbo and is not afraid to walk on peoples toes.

Also Hear that John Jess playing back in Melbourne next year with the EDFL premiers Keilor. anyone confirm?

Anyone on here from W.Hills that can confirm or deny what went on, Fantom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back