Heathcote DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we'll see more of these leagues in the next 5 years
I agree plenty of clubs on the decline in country vic, many only have either senior teams with no juniors and have seen some clubs just playing the in the reserves division and no senior team.
Not sure how it can be fixed moving forward COVID really did a number on country footy unfortunately

Good get by Locky, is there coach of last year staying or going back to Eaglehawk?

Puts a bit of egg on huntlys face, he's good enough to coach the reigning premiers

Collins staying on as a player.

Not sure there is egg on the face at Huntly..Fiske has coached a number of years and done a good job for them but they feel like they need a new voice.

Could be a win win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wallan have some top line players…if the saints can grab a couple of them they will do well
Is wallan where the coach came from last year? Heathcote were solid improvers in 2022, if they can build on that they won't be too far away...

any news from any of the other clubs that need to improve? Leitchville Gunbower, Huntly, Elmore.

I've heard locky are loosing woodland and he will take a few.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is wallan where the coach came from last year? Heathcote were solid improvers in 2022, if they can build on that they won't be too far away...

any news from any of the other clubs that need to improve? Leitchville Gunbower, Huntly, Elmore.

Where’s Woody going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elmore have got a few new guys, a few from Rochy and a couple from all over the place

Elmore have got a few new guys, a few from Rochy and a couple from all over the place
Hopefully the top and bottom levels out this year, I would love to watch a season with no 100+ point blow outs.
Just seen Leitchy have their new coach for 2023!

309662996_1034853883874782_6523236139026919929_n.jpg

See leitchy have named a coach. Hopefully they bring some recruits with them otherwise it will be another uncompetitive year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back