Heathcote DFL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Leech-Ville, LBU Grand Final seems the most likely outcome at this stage. Who are the likely challengers to this? Huntly and North? Any significant ins/outs at these Bendigo clubs?

The Ballan Football Netball Club is looking for a practice match on April 6th at our home ground as we already have 2 matches away, football and netball sides if possible if interested please reply. Thanks

Gilmore great get for mounts. Don't under estimate Findlay and Collins either both have played bendigo interleague. Both have great skills and are fit!

No way Gunbower will finish in top 2 or 3.

1. LBU
2. Huntly
3. Mounts
4. North
5. Colbo
6. Gunbower
7. Elmore
8. Heathcote
9. White Hills

No way Gunbower will finish in top 2 or 3.

1. LBU
2. Huntly
3. Mounts
4. North
5. Colbo
6. Gunbower
7. Elmore
8. Heathcote
9. White Hills

didnt win a game last year, picked up a few, but have a fair way to come, also 2 of their recruits (that i know of) have had trouble with injuries in the last 2 seasons! will be a big win for the club if they sneak into the finals and thats all they will be aiming for at the min

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didnt win a game last year, picked up a few, but have a fair way to come, also 2 of their recruits (that i know of) have had trouble with injuries in the last 2 seasons! will be a big win for the club if they sneak into the finals and thats all they will be aiming for at the min

They will improve that's for sure and finals should be the aim. Shadbolt needs a better run at it than he has had the last couple of seasons and Hawkins played bugger all last year. If they can mirror the season that Huntly had last year they have done well

Agreed. Mounts looking to be the Dark Horse this year.
They are due for some game time in September.

Lost Pat O'Brien who was a star for them and then picked up 3 or 4 and you think they can win it? Be a big effort. Going to be a tight top 5 by the looks be surprised if a team that Southcombe Coached missed finals and even Colbo talking to a few insiders are confident they can be on the pace with some good locals returning. Even White Hills have signed quite a few so it will be interesting too see if there is any quality amongst that.

Apparently mo
Lost Pat O'Brien who was a star for them and then picked up 3 or 4 and you think they can win it? Be a big effort. Going to be a tight top 5 by the looks be surprised if a team that Southcombe Coached missed finals and even Colbo talking to a few insiders are confident they can be on the pace with some good locals returning. Even White Hills have signed quite a few so it will be interesting too see if there is any quality amongst that.
apparently mounts haven't lost pat O'brien and the talk is they are close to signing a few more handy players?? Won't know till round one I guess to see who's on the park?

Who have white hills lost/gained??

Three big losses for the club in Bowles, Ford and Rogers, plus a few others. I haven't been around the club as much as I would've liked but there seems to be a fair array of new faces on the track which is always good. Unfortunately there's only two or three at the club over 6 foot which may cause us a problem or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back