Heathcote DFL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heathcote should stay on top but the talls Elmore have recruited combined with some talented mids will see them challenge.

gap to LBU, gap to North, gap to Colbo, White Hills and Leitchville, gap to Mounts and then a massive gap to Huntly.

my prediction for teams:

Heathcote - 1st to 3rd (hungry for a 3peat)
LBU - 2nd to 4th (very quiet from LBU)
Elmore - 1st to 4th (I like what they have done)
North Bendigo - 3rd to 7th (will Lock and Murphy fit in?)
White Hills - 4th to 7th (looks like a skilful group, do they have the strength?)
Mounts - 6th to 8th (coach turmoil early will probably put them a bit behind)
Leitchville - 5th to 8th (recruited well by all accounts but needed to)
Colbo - 4th to 7th (could be the biggest mover)
Huntly - 9th

top 5 at season end:

1. Elmore
2. Heathcote
3. LBU

the other 2 spots will be out of:

North, Colbo and White Hills.
I think your prediction is almost spot on raffle Hcote and Elmore for top spot. Just swap Mounts and Colbo. I hope for the sake of the league Huntly get a few wins on the board but from what I hear they do seem to be heading in the right direction.

What's news out at mounts?
From what I hear Grinton is looking at taking a couple of Stanhope players across with him, Mark Patten one of those mentioned. Would he be taking on any coaching roles if he goes there?

Leitchy/ gunny had a good turn out wednesday nite with about 30 on the track. Big Casey mcnaught is working hard on a come back from a serious knee injury.

Leitchy/ gunny had a good turn out wednesday nite with about 30 on the track. Big Casey mcnaught is working hard on a come back from a serious knee injury.

yer the "big" fella is in good shape he was a couple of paces ahead of ro pollock and only a few behind hamish hooper in the running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone heard how the numbers are on the track at White Hills so far? Poor old Fantom's been really busy and hasn't been able to get down for a look as yet :)

Has anyone heard how the numbers are on the track at White Hills so far? Poor old Fantom's been really busy and hasn't been able to get down for a look as yet :)

They have been very good Phanto, best in years. Around the 35 - 40 mark pretty much each night for 3 nights a week. Even this week the numbers have been up. Was it too hot for you? :D

correct umpy pls.

fantom, go to chalkey's web site and read the eddy dickens story. pretty sure he mentions pre season training numbers in the story.

Do clearances open tomorrow?

Clearances are now open, and it's Colbo straight out of the boxes early with 3 signings from NT.

Lot of pressure on David Price, the first pick to go.

Colbinabbin Football Netball Club Inc
Northern Territory Football League (NTFL)
Mcmurtrie, Geordie
Pending28/01/11

Mcmurtrie, Hugh
Pending28/01/11

Price, David
Approved12/01/11 14/01/11

Clearances are now open, and it's Colbo straight out of the boxes early with 3 signings from NT.

Lot of pressure on David Price, the first pick to go.

Mcmurtrie, Geordie
Pending28/01/11

Mcmurtrie, Hugh
Pending28/01/11

Price, David
Approved12/01/11 14/01/11

;) Think you'll find GP if you look a bit harder that it just may be Colbo quick out of the boxes with three departures straight off to the Northern Territory:D. Looks like their seasons over:thumbsu:

Fantom

Let the games begin!

Bloody quiet lads what gives? Surely there must be some news floating about? What about practice matches, cant wait to get around and see some footy in another 4 weeks or so, who are you all playing?

Bloody quiet lads what gives? Surely there must be some news floating about? What about practice matches, cant wait to get around and see some footy in another 4 weeks or so, who are you all playing?

Heathcote Practice matches
Tocumwal at Tocumwal 12th March Netball not sure at this stage
Wallan at Wallan 19th March and Netball
YCW at Heathcote Sunday 27th March and Netball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back