Hardest Man Ever

Remove this Banner Ad

one man takes the cake with this one......goes by the name of Jai Audley from eltham...hardest man out there, people often dont recognise him on the street cos he isnt wearing a bandage around his head...not only is he a hard nut at the footy, he can play too!

gotta agree with u ernieburger11, the man has no regard for his body, puts it on the line week in week out and can play the game

Trevor Robinson was the toughest footballer to go around, always had eyes for the ball and would look after his team mates if they were in trouble also a top bloke

daniel howse from bundy is the toughest c u n t goin round people! also stinga harvey from heidelberg is tough!

Obviously you were'nt at the Heidelberg vs Nth game Blair Harvey absolutely $hit himself on numerous occassions.

Bit hard to believe what comes out of your mouth considering what you've said it in the past. You just like to sh*tcan Heidelberg whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Bit hard to believe what comes out of your mouth considering what you've said it in the past. You just like to sh*tcan Heidelberg whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Concur Rat.
Perhaps Cole should consider changing optometrists - clearly his current glasses are fogging his vision.

Concur Rat.
Perhaps Cole should consider changing optometrists - clearly his current glasses are fogging his vision.
Not sh*t canning Heidelberg but in the first five minutes against nth Harvey pulled out of a contest it looked very very ordinary anyone that does that can't be to much of a hard unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sh*t canning Heidelberg but in the first five minutes against nth Harvey pulled out of a contest it looked very very ordinary anyone that does that can't be to much of a hard unit.
Cole
A quick quiz that may settle the issue - Who am I?
- I won a DVFL comp U/17 B & F,
- I have played 100+ senior DVFL/NFL Div 1 games,
- I have won a senior B & F at two major DVFL/NFL Div 1 clubs,
- I have played in two Div 1 DVFL premierships,
- I am the reigning DVFL premiership captain,
- On Sat 22/9 I will be playing in my fourth consecutive DVFL/NFL Div 1 grand final,
- in the latter part of season 2006 (including finals), I played with a severe rib injury sustained in a work accident which would have prevented most people from playing lawn bowls let alone contest DVFL Div 1 finals,
- I am currently being pursued by at least two NFL Div 1 clubs and two clubs from major country leagues for season 2008.

Not a bad CV for a bloke who (allegedly) shirks the contest.

I would like to nominate Johnny utah as the hardest man ever because is mad as as "ten men" and knows the badest and most ruthless"gangtsters" this country has ever seen. How do i know this? because the the diggers sends me private messages all day so dont f$@k with him, go johnny u utah u hard man
icon10.gif

Cole
A quick quiz that may settle the issue - Who am I?
- I won a DVFL comp U/17 B & F,
- I have played 100+ senior DVFL/NFL Div 1 games,
- I have won a senior B & F at two major DVFL/NFL Div 1 clubs,
- I have played in two Div 1 DVFL premierships,
- I am the reigning DVFL premiership captain,
- On Sat 22/9 I will be playing in my fourth consecutive DVFL/NFL Div 1 grand final,
- in the latter part of season 2006 (including finals), I played with a severe rib injury sustained in a work accident which would have prevented most people from playing lawn bowls let alone contest DVFL Div 1 finals,
- I am currently being pursued by at least two NFL Div 1 clubs and two clubs from major country leagues for season 2008.

Not a bad CV for a bloke who (allegedly) shirks the contest.
Is this a hard man thread or a job interveiw. No question Blair has a good record but put this on the bottom of all that ROUND 16 $hit himself something shocking in first five minutes. Just stating the facts ask anyone that was there one of the worst things i've seen a captain do.

Is this a hard man thread or a job interveiw. No question Blair has a good record but put this on the bottom of all that ROUND 16 $hit himself something shocking in first five minutes. Just stating the facts ask anyone that was there one of the worst things i've seen a captain do.

One blemish on impeccable record of toughness, smallest fella out there and definately one of the toughest, except for his haircut - going for the beckham look apparently.

On good report that he would have been drafted except for his height.

Fantastic captain, tough as nails, one game does not maketh the man. Too often people focus on one event good or bad and that event makes their mind up, continuity and consistancy is what we should be judging toughness by, not one incident he made up for 2 mins after with a crunching tackle, maybe time for rethink Mr. Trickle.;)

One blemish on impeccable record of toughness, smallest fella out there and definately one of the toughest, except for his haircut - going for the beckham look apparently.

On good report that he would have been drafted except for his height.

Fantastic captain, tough as nails, one game does not maketh the man. Too often people focus on one event good or bad and that event makes their mind up, continuity and consistancy is what we should be judging toughness by, not one incident he made up for 2 mins after with a crunching tackle, maybe time for rethink Mr. Trickle.;)

Blair Harvey is a gun, seen him play on many occasions including the game on Sunday, after i watched the mighty panther defeat bundoora in the 19's, and he was very good that day and tough at it all day. I doubt whether he would have shirked the issue.

But as for this comment, you could say that about alot of people that they wouldve got drafted if they were taller, fact is, he wasn't. I know and have seen many of guns over my time that wouldve got drafted if they were'nt vertically challenged.

But none the less, Blair Harvey, gun...will captain a premiership side this year.

cole your a dead set c o c k sucker. mate all you do is get on here and s**t can blokes, who are you pesent. why dont you reveal who you are.

cole your a dead set c o c k sucker. mate all you do is get on here and s**t can blokes, who are you pesent. why dont you reveal who you are.

ha ha,

Stooge you are defintely pissing into the wind here mate.

Very unlike u to ever shitcan any one. Pft, I reckon Trickle has about 3,000 less shitcan scalps than u on here. :p

ha ha,

Stooge you are defintely pissing into the wind here mate.

Very unlike u to ever shitcan any one. Pft, I reckon Trickle has about 3,000 less shitcan scalps than u on here. :p

i hope we meet at the div 1 grand final. I would really like to know what you look like. It would really make my day.

daniel howse would have to be up there, however watch out for the young and upcoming Matty Little.......he is an angry man over that white line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back