Hardest Man Ever

Remove this Banner Ad

A few unfortunates have held their gaze too long on Mrs Martin and found out just how well young Andy goes.....

Andy Martin is what you would call the quintesensial hard man footy player, absolute gentleman off the field and absolute lunatic on it. Definately a man you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of and yet off the field you couldn't make him angry if you tried.:thumbsu:

i can tell you one man who ISNT the hardest man....ryan bongetti from eltham...absolute c**k sucker

i have herd rumours that he is leaving the club... if this is tru it could be a good thing as it wood give them a chance to give players like merkel and varsamarkis more money.

Neil Dean from nth heidelberg was tough as nails when he played and still is to this day. From what i have heard over the years the Greensborough Nth Heidelberg matches in the 70's and 80's were absolute blood baths. Ricky Abbatangelo would be the best blewer the valley has ever seen.

an other player around neil deans time was kevin grose any thoughts

His tough, coz his cuz is Micky Noble.

Lets not upset him, or we will all be ****ed ;)
hey kick ass I have read some stuff you have said about me in the past . if you ever see me have the balls to come up to me and say so. week dog. if I new who you were ,but I don't because your a ******* nobody.

Geez mate ya have dug up a post from 17 years ago.

Dunno if ya mate will see this as I have not seen him on here posting for years, clicked on his image and it states he has not been on here since 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back