XBX1 Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this game dead?

I'm thinking about getting it but I'd like to find online matches.

A lot of the community has gone because of how long it took to get the matchmaking into a working state (even now it can be pretty bad).

I haven't been able to find a game since Dec/Jan so everyone's experience is different.

why is it that even after playing through it multiple over a period of years do I still get lost in the 343 guilty spark mission of halo ce?
maxresdefault.jpg

is it this doorway or that one? do i stay up on this level or jump down?

:mad:

The level design can be pretty average in halo unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The level design can be pretty average in halo unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
sure the forerunner installation in question as well as the interior of the truth and reconciliation can be little maze like but there comes a point where some of the blame has to fall on our sheer incompetence.

H3A would be amazing but I think the boat has sailed on that one.

Still no indication of when H6 will be arriving, probably not until 2019 now, still will be good to get the MCC fixed, particularly if CEA and H2A get 4k enhancements for the one x

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

no love for my harry potter and the chamber of secrets gif?:(

I would have loved to seen how richard Harris (RIP) would have gone playing Dumbledore in the later installments. He did play the 'kind loving' Dumbledore in the early years very well. But then again gambon portrayed the more 'broken' personality of the man and gave the character more depth as our belief in his infallibility began to shatter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-4

-2nd flight on insider program rolling out
-HDR settings will available
-Can prioritise certain game installations over others

streamlined playlists:
Halo CE

• Ranked 2v2
  • Social 4v4
Halo 2

• Ranked Team Hardcore
  • Social 4v4
Halo 2: Anniversary

• Ranked 4v4
Halo 3

• Ranked Team Hardcore
  • Social 4v4
  • Social Big Team Battle
Halo 4

• Social 4v4

I bought this last week since it was amazing I'd gone 3 years without grabbing it beforehand.

Plus the rumours of them fixing the game finally made me make the plunge. I never played Halo 4's campaign so it'll be good to give that a whirl finally.
'Fixed' is the wrong word here imo- team slayer has been working very well for many years now... (Playlist launch to map selection in no more than 3 mins but usually better than that)

Other playlists are bit more iffy but if you patient you can get still games-for example a btb match might take ~ 10 mins which I think is pretty reasonable.

The promblem here is simply population size rather than matchmaking issues.
Playlist optimisation/consolidation is the phrasing I would use.

Also halo 4 campaign is awesome.:thumbsu: one thing you need to keep in mind is that sprint is limited but you can 'get around' the timer by jumping and melleeing in mid air.

So run,jump,hit | run,jump,hit| run,jump,hit.
You should get used to the pattern after a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back