Club Legend
GWS Giants Team Board Tipping A Star Wars Fan
Feb 20, 2012
Orange
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Leicester City FC
Its that time of year again. Time to start sorting your teams.

Since we usually just fill the board league It will be first come first served and there are 18 spots and this will be the official GWS Supercoach league...but...you must have GWS as a supported team in your profile. I will open the league up to other supporters closer to the start of the comp if we are short but would be nice to have a full league of true Giants.

You must post your team name in this thread. I will remove any team from the league that is not "registered" here first

This is only for AFL Supercoach.

The league code is 778652

Hi guys. 2 players im very interested in are dylan Shiel and Toby Greene. They are awkwardly priced but I beleive their is great value.

what type of scores should we expect from both and what are some of the negative things to concider when looking at both?

who are some other must haves in 2016.?

thank you very much in advance, I have GWS making top 8 this year all the best!

Hi guys. 2 players im very interested in are dylan Shiel and Toby Greene. They are awkwardly priced but I beleive their is great value.

what type of scores should we expect from both and what are some of the negative things to concider when looking at both?

who are some other must haves in 2016.?

thank you very much in advance, I have GWS making top 8 this year all the best!

Assuming SC as I don't do the others..
Shiel is a genuine POD mid choice, expect an easy 100+ from him, may not make top 8 mids, but could do so easily also
Greene, not for mine, the reason he is cheap is he played fwd a lot last year, I expect him to do the smae, he is being touted as the Treloar replacement, can't buy that either I think Steele has that spot to lose.

8 spots left in this league. I will open this up for all comers on Sunday so come You Giants sign up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 4 spots left in this league...it is now open to all Bigfooty supporters

Only 3 spots left now. Signup open to all comers. lets fill this league

G'day fellas, quick question regarding Devon Smith. Does the arrival/good form of Stevie J release Smith on the wing with more midfield time or is he like Chad Wingard in that he is too good/important around goals to be away from there for long patches?

Thanks & all the best this year !

I have neither. But Ward will score more consitantly I think. Difficult to see what effect Dangerfield will have on the cats midfield scoring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back