GRFL Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Todays Bendigo Addy says Laddo is coaching the Bendigo interleague team so he won't be at Macorna.

"I'm training with Golden Square and I'll see how the body shapes up."
"Most likely I'll play a few games with Macorna. I'll still have a strong link with Bendigo footy."

Do us all a favor, get the facts then comment!

"Most likely I'll play a few games with Macorna. I'll still have a strong link with Bendigo footy."

Do us all a favor, get the facts then comm
Good on him I hope metro is going to go around again for them also

Do us all a favor, get the facts then comment!

Sorry Truck, guilty to say that I only saw the back page in a shop and didn't read the full article. I find this quite interesting that the Bendigo League will have a coach that is playing in the GRFL. If Laddo plays for Macorna before the interleague, I assume he would have to get cleared back to Bendigo to Coach, even if he is not playing, then get cleared back to Macorna?

Sorry Truck, guilty to say that I only saw the back page in a shop and didn't read the full article. I find this quite interesting that the Bendigo League will have a coach that is playing in the GRFL. If Laddo plays for Macorna before the interleague, I assume he would have to get cleared back to Bendigo to Coach, even if he is not playing, then get cleared back to Macorna?

Yeah you'd imagine it would be something like that! I wouldn't have thought it was a huge problem. I see it as very similar to locals returning over uni holidays to play a few games then cleared back to their Melb club.
Laddo's obviously going back to Marcorna to tick it off his bucket list, I couldn't imagine any one at Tigerland has an issue with Laddo coaching the BFL Inter league side, at most he might miss a few Thursday training runs and a game or two.
I think a few people want the VCFL to come out say its one or the other, his either a player in the GRFL or the Inter league Coach for the BFL, I can't see how it affects either to be honest.

Inter league squads are picked on reputation first and form second any way! (no sour grapes, I couldnt get a kick in a bikie fight)

Would think he would just be cleared as the inter league players get done, that is cleared to the VCFL as a permit then automatically back to there club

Have heard Quamby are getting excited about next year, new coach and possibly some big recruits.

Have heard Quamby put a guilt trip on Jack Baker after he spoke with Boga - who is being coached by his sisters boyfriend, saying that if he leaves they they'll lose the new coach and certain players and the Club will go down hill. Hoping they didn't have to resort to this to keep him. But good news they have a few recruits coming in. The league needs them to be competitive, and with the loss of the Cameron brothers and Messer it sounds positive they can cover them.

Have heard Quamby put a guilt trip on Jack Baker after he spoke with Boga - who is being coached by his sisters boyfriend, saying that if he leaves they they'll lose the new coach and certain players and the Club will go down hill. Hoping they didn't have to resort to this to keep him. But good news they have a few recruits coming in. The league needs them to be competitive, and with the loss of the Cameron brothers and Messer it sounds positive they can cover them.
Some one played the same trick with lake bogas young players last year told them if they leave it's your fault if we fold!!

I
I heard he was never going to leave. Boga offered him a stupid amount of money and just assumed he was going to play for them pretty sure with messer gone the half a dozen boys who didn't want to play for him last year will be back so they will be pushing for a finals spot again

Ricky jochinke leaving quamby and heading back to boga after not been offerd the same $$ as the previous years also a few nully boys heading to boga too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back