Mod. Notice Grand final ticket requests (Swans supporters only, read OP first)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, newbie here, but lifetime supporter. I had a ticket that fell through, so still trying to get there. Just so you know I'm a perfect 100% with our grand finals, I made it to 05 and 12 we won, couldn't get a ticket in 96, 06 and 14 we lost... Not saying I'm a good luck charm but just in case I am, can you please help me find a ticket?! :)

Thanks,
Stu

Hi all, newbie here, but lifetime supporter. I had a ticket that fell through, so still trying to get there. Just so you know I'm a perfect 100% with our grand finals, I made it to 05 and 12 we won, couldn't get a ticket in 96, 06 and 14 we lost... Not saying I'm a good luck charm but just in case I am, can you please help me find a ticket?! :)

Thanks,
Stu

Righttt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 2 standing room seats. Willing to swap the 2 standing room seats plus 300 cash for 2 seated. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi all - last ditch effort for tickets for me - after 2 and happy with standing room only. Sorry to have to jump on but exhausted all options at this stage, thanks in advance

I managed to secure 2 seats so have offloaded 2 x standing to RaZoRBlad3.

I have 1 x standing concession ticket left up for grabs at face value. $130. PM me and can organise to exchange tomorrow morning.

Cannot get this one to work for my friend so this ticket is still available for anyone out there still keen.

Many thanks to travelislife for the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back