Mod. Notice Grand final ticket requests (Swans supporters only, read OP first)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So safe to assume you don't want them then mate? :p

I have had another mate find a better seat so I now have x3 restricted view tix seated next to each other in Q29 row R. One concession ($128) & two adult ($150).

I've had a few new posters pm me already but would rather these went back to regular posters on the board if possible. I'll hold out for a day or so to see if any regular or known posters want them then I'll open them up to others who have already pm'd me.

If you get no takers I am definitely keen on all 3 mate. Would make the wife very happy as she was to the second tier of my search for 2-3 tickets!

Can take me off the list RW. Turns out my mates sister (who is also his PA) put all 7 barcodes in, even though one of us isn't coming. So my mate in Bali is booked, flying in Friday :)

We also got cat 7 seats but down in M33! How good! Was down behind the goals in 2012 and up in the nosebleeds for 2014. Much prefer behind the goals!

Officially putting my name down for ticketsto anyone who is so gracious. 4 at this stage. Missed out on the ballot due to our card not having a high enough credit limit.

Would be eternally grateful to anyone who can help.

After reading the other thread, do you still need tickets?

tickets sorted, all the way from the Czech Republic

Thanks for letting us know!

For everyone else still looking for tickets, my advice would be to check this thread regularly as well as the list in the opening post, people may pop up with spare tickets later in the week.

Sure! Give it 24 hrs or so & they're yours mate.
I'm keen on two if still going. We are keen to go but need time to book flights so would like to know early. Have to come over from Perth and organise dumping our 4 kids off to friends to look after :D

Last edited:
Would like to thank GotTheGoodes so much for kindly giving up one of his tickets.

There really are some wonderful and amazing people in this world, there are so many on this board, we are a community.

Go the Swannies!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, long time lurker around here. Firstly I have to say ticketek are a disgrace as I brought 3 tix and had money taken from my account only to have it refunded today and no tickets. Pretty desperate for GF tix if anyone has any available? Missed the last 4 because of work and now managed to be home this year and this happens. Please help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone, long time lurker around here. Firstly I have to say ticketek are a disgrace as I brought 3 tix and had money taken from my account only to have it refunded today and no tickets. Pretty desperate for GF tix if anyone has any available? Missed the last 4 because of work and now managed to be home this year and this happens. Please help

That is disgraceful! You should be able to have another crack at 11am today, though sounds like they are all singles and standing. Ticketek really are useless.

That is disgraceful! You should be able to have another crack at 11am today, though sounds like they are all singles and standing. Ticketek really are useless.

I wouldn't mind standing or sitting by myself just as long as I was there. I would try at 11 but the only barcodes I can get are afl members and need club members if anyone can help out here?

I've got some concession barcodes available if you either want to try and upgrade at the ground which has been reported as possible, or just run the gauntlet and scan through the concession ticket. Choose a busy time at the turnstiles and it would be easy I'd imagine.

PM me before the 11am deadline...

I've got some concession barcodes available if you either want to try and upgrade at the ground which has been reported as possible, or just run the gauntlet and scan through the concession ticket. Choose a busy time at the turnstiles and it would be easy I'd imagine.

PM me before the 11am deadline...

All 4 barcodes gone to 3 different people.

Good luck to them and everybody else in the 11am shitfight...

Hi Guys,

Know this is a Swan supporters only thread but my partner is a long-time, passionate Swans fan and we are trying to get 2 standing-room tickets to go to the GF together (because of this you guys have a special place in my heart too). I understand that this request might be very low priority on here but if anyone can help, please PM me?

I didn't want to post here requesting a ticket because I didn't meet the criteria, but I've been around here for a long time but just don't post much.
Seeing as theres quite a few newbies posting, doesnt seem fair, so can someone put me on the bottom of the list for any spare tickets, looking for 2 tickets, 1 for myself and another for a mate. But 1 would also do. Many thanks

Last edited:
Hi RW, et al

I have a ticket myself, but would like to request a ticket for a close friend, whom I can vouch for is a fair dinkum Swans fan.

I fit the criteria as this thread came through for me in 2014 (many thanks swansfan51) and would love to get my mate there. (He by chance was in Melbourne for the 2012 premiership, but was at a wedding o_O so couldn't even watch or listen to the game.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back