Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without checking I would guess Shepparton have won the most senior premierships. As for players, Seymour won three in a row, someone from your mob maybe? United?

Nope. Just perused the website and Shepparton won 6 flags in 7 years in the 60's so that answers the question. In contemporary times I doubt it is more than 3 flags. Could easily be wrong though.
Reckon a few ky boys would be a chance of having 4? Reeves, Holman, Morris, Childs ??

Just a quick tally of club premierships see Shepp with 20, Ky 15, Shepp United (& assuming they are City United) 13, Mooroopna 7, Seymour 7, Rushworth 5, Tatura 5, Lemnos/Swans 4,

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can anyone confirm or deny Andronaco from Shepp to Tatura?

Tat approached, AA said no.

Quite a few Melb based clubs approached , AA turned down based on fitness, currently injured, won't fulltime train till after Xmas.
Melb footy 2021 if injury free.

Or so I've heard 😉

Reckon a few ky boys would be a chance of having 4? Reeves, Holman, Morris, Childs ??

That’s a good point there. Think there is a handful or more Ky boys that have 4 flags. S. Sheldon, Gemmill, Pettifer, Vick?

Anyone else know of any plays having more then 4?

Looby? Scanlan? Saad?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s a good point there. Think there is a handful or more Ky boys that have 4 flags. S. Sheldon, Gemmill, Pettifer, Vick?

Anyone else know of any plays having more then 4?

Looby? Scanlan? Saad?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did Shepp United of the 80’s win 3 in a row? Not sure if anyone played in all 3 and maybe another somewhere along the line?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick tally of club premierships see Shepp with 20, Ky 15, Shepp United (& assuming they are City United) 13, Mooroopna 7, Seymour 7, Rushworth 5, Tatura 5, Lemnos/Swans 4,

I think you're quoting figures from Wikipedia which only goes back to 1948. The GVFL kicked off in 1894. From the GVFL page I've counted Shepp with 26, Tatura with 12 and Mooroopna with 10.

I think you're quoting figures from Wikipedia which only goes back to 1948. The GVFL kicked off in 1894. From the GVFL page I've counted Shepp with 26, Tatura with 12 and Mooroopna with 10.

Was using the info from the 2018 Grand Final Weekender which goes back to 1919, then added the 2018 & 2019 premierships.

How bad is Carlton’s draftee Kemp’s knee injury Ringo? Says he won’t be available to train til mid season I think.

How bad is Carlton’s draftee Kemp’s knee injury Ringo? Says he won’t be available to train til mid season I think.

He did it in July so you would expect him to have the full 12 mths off.
And to be honest. Why would you risk him unless the Blues are 3 games clear at the top of the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back