Goulburn Valley FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask burp he might nomore.

What do you wish to ask me ????.............can you kick straight yet as you don't travel far from goal or.....we can all play this game...bit on the back foot now all the $$$$$ are in your family.......tutt tutt tutt....over to you brother of Big left footer !!!!!! keep getting smart and we can play this further...hit the ropes for four off a good length even though you have never challenged yourself to go higher....tutt...tutt...tutt ... your call how you wish to play this out....maiden over or 666666;) this message might be hard to understand if you live or have lived west of Echuca,,,,,,, tell you newbie BFooty friends the same........we can go further, up to you and your Big Footy mates;)

Are you the son of Yeaaaaaaaaah? Surely some relation:eek: Should ask GETONCONNORS-he knows everything!:cool: Jordie Williams will be at either SANFL or WAFL if not re-drafted

I'm the first to admit that I'm not fan of Echuca footy club but I think its very sad what is happening over there at the moment. I can't remember an exodus like this for a long time, perhaps Euroa a few years back. How do you go from the best list in country vic to their current state in the space of 2 months. Someone or something is seriously not right over there.
Looks like the league in general is going to drop off in a big way this year, lots of big names and great players leaving which is not great for GV footy.

I'm the first to admit that I'm not fan of Echuca footy club but I think its very sad what is happening over there at the moment. I can't remember an exodus like this for a long time, perhaps Euroa a few years back. How do you go from the best list in country vic to their current state in the space of 2 months. Someone or something is seriously not right over there.
Looks like the league in general is going to drop off in a big way this year, lots of big names and great players leaving which is not great for GV footy.

Spot on-and will take yrs to recover

Shepp have picked up Luke Eldridge who has co-coached Moama over the past few seasons. At 28 it will be interesting to see how he goes.

C'mon Ringo, you were still 'kicking' alright into your late 30's!!, surely at 28 he would be in his prime. Reckon he will find the step up no dramas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shepp have picked up Luke Eldridge who has co-coached Moama over the past few seasons. At 28 it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Quality player, he'll be fine. Just a pity he let some pride get in the way and he's not playing for his local team, Echuca, next year.

I know things are crook at Echuca but they are certainly bad when there better players are leaving and going to their biggest traditional rival in Rochy. Signed sealed and delivered. Names to come unless others already know.

I know things are crook at Echuca but they are certainly bad when there better players are leaving and going to their biggest traditional rival in Rochy. Signed sealed and delivered. Names to come unless others already know.

I know where most are going but not aware of Rochy. Tommy has a great relationship with Chopper but I thought he was going OS. Names would be handy Dutchman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back