Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

flasha

Rookie
Mar 10, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Are you referring to Dylan Williams? Is he not also the nephew of Simon McCarty. Would find it surprising if he left rochy for ky.

The Shepp News reported that Tat has signed Daniel Maher. Does anyone know if this is this the Maher who used to play at Benalla and moved to the O&M? Or do I have my wires crossed.

If so, he was an absolute gun who was in the best few players in the GV.
i think you may have your wires crossed there, i believe this is the Daniel Maher that played in Tats reserves premership in 2009, he is returning after having a year off.

Re: Goulburn Valley FL - 2010 Season

Are you referring to Dylan Williams? Is he not also the nephew of Simon McCarty. Would find it surprising if he left rochy for ky.

The Shepp News reported that Tat has signed Daniel Maher. Does anyone know if this is this the Maher who used to play at Benalla and moved to the O&M? Or do I have my wires crossed.
If so, he was an absolute gun who was in the best few players in the GV.

Only if it's the same Daniel " Frankie" Maher that played at Albury in their last couple of flags

Everyone keeps doubting Euroa, i heard they have a new coach and a couple of new recruits, If anything it sounds like a promising start to something bigger!?!?

Everyone keeps doubting Euroa, i heard they have a new coach and a couple of new recruits, If anything it sounds like a promising start to something bigger!?!?

Good to hear. Interested to know if Jamie Elliott, Brendan Allen, Bell and Varley will play with the Maggies. If they do they will definately have something to work with.

Jamie Elliot going around with the Bushies again as an overage player. Allen and Varley should be right but Bell will be OS for the season.

Gday Fellas
I was away for the entire and 2010 season and I didnt follow the GVFL from abroad. I have always been a massive GV fan and followed the 2009 season closely and to be honest i did not see Shepparton United as a threat for years to come? How did they win the 2010 flag? Eagle and Huy must be freaks geez Quarrel must of pulled everything together because they were an extremely poor team in 2009.
And are they a big show again this year?

Players leaving ky. (from senior list)
1. Adam Lovison - Tongala
2. Brad Vick - Tongala
3. Brett Dickinson - Redan
4. Jack Young - Stanhope
5. Josh Linton
6. Kayne Pettifer
7. Liam Ogden - Redan
8. Luke Souter - Tongala
9. Mark Adamson - Bendigo Pioneers
10. Sam Nelson - Rushworth
11. Scott Beattie - Echuca United
12. Scott McCormack - Retired
13. Simon Seddon
14. Tim Kirkman - Shepp East
15. Xavier Linton

(from reserves list)
16. Craig Whyte - Nathalia
17. Luke McGill - Tongala
18. Michael Croxford - Nathalia
19. Richard Walsh - Nathalia
20. Troy Mitchell - Echuca United

21. Andrew Ciaverella
Maybes
Jake Reeves
Heath Barnett
Ryan Emmett

Things not so rosy at bomberland, the question their comittee has to ask is why??
why when there senior team has played in the last two grand finals, and there reserves just winning a flag would all these players want to leave?

Players leaving ky. (from senior list)
1. Adam Lovison - Tongala
2. Brad Vick - Tongala
3. Brett Dickinson - Redan
4. Jack Young - Stanhope
5. Josh Linton
6. Kayne Pettifer
7. Liam Ogden - Redan
8. Luke Souter - Tongala
9. Mark Adamson - Bendigo Pioneers
10. Sam Nelson - Rushworth
11. Scott Beattie - Echuca United
12. Scott McCormack - Retired
13. Simon Seddon
14. Tim Kirkman - Shepp East
15. Wade Demasi - Tongala
16. Xavier Linton

(from reserves list)
17. Craig Whyte - Nathalia
18. Luke McGill - Tongala
19. Michael Croxford - Nathalia
20. Richard Walsh - Nathalia
21. Troy Mitchell - Echuca United

22. Andrew Ciaverella
Maybes
Jake Reeves
Heath Barnett
Ryan Emmett

Things not so rosy at bomberland, the question their comittee has to ask is why??
why when there senior team has played in the last two grand finals, and there reserves just winning a flag would all these players want to leave?

Surely thats big footy Bullshit,:cool::cool:

Gday Fellas
I was away for the entire and 2010 season and I didnt follow the GVFL from abroad. I have always been a massive GV fan and followed the 2009 season closely and to be honest i did not see Shepparton United as a threat for years to come? How did they win the 2010 flag? Eagle and Huy must be freaks geez Quarrel must of pulled everything together because they were an extremely poor team in 2009.
And are they a big show again this year?

They were a poor team in 2009, added about 5 new players and had a ripper year 2010, and we all expect them and Echuca to be the teams to beat in 2011, They will have the list to do it again,:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Jamie Elliot going around with the Bushies again as an overage player. Allen and Varley should be right but Bell will be OS for the season.
Bell will be a big loss to the magpies! hopefully the rest of the boys stick around. any new recruits at memorial oval?

any ex afl players listed or rookies playing in your comp in 2011?

Heard Brendan Keast has had a run in with some of his new team mates at mooroopna already, starting to believe he was not really wanted at Tatura by the playing group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Seymour looking this year? have they recruited much?

gazza1 the lions are up and about in 011, lost no one and picked former premiership players up in Jake Anderson, Matty Okeefe, Rob Innes, and Brendan Liddel, plus a couple more, finals action is all on the cards at the den

gazza1 the lions are up and about in 011, lost no one and picked former premiership players up in Jake Anderson, Matty Okeefe, Rob Innes, and Brendan Liddel, plus a couple more, finals action is all on the cards at the den

beauty :thumbsu:

Ben Duescher is back at Rochester, although he'll probably spend the year with the Bendigo Bombers.

The Bombers have also signed Rochy players Sam Vale and Sam O'Brien, but they have nominated Rochy as their club.

Good luck mate-echuca footy club

Cheers Ringo.

Obviously not there at the moment, but some of the photos on facebook are unbelievable. Not sure about the footy oval, but it's probably in a bit of trouble as it's right on the bank of the river. I hope the club hasn't lost any photos, records, etc.

Good luck to you guys as well, sounds like it'll be there soon.

Cheers Ringo.

Obviously not there at the moment, but some of the photos on facebook are unbelievable. Not sure about the footy oval, but it's probably in a bit of trouble as it's right on the bank of the river. I hope the club hasn't lost any photos, records, etc.

Good luck to you guys as well, sounds like it'll be there soon.
Saw some aerial shots of Rochester this afternoon, footy oval completely inundated with water. Was down there on Friday and the oval looked sensational, green and lush. Hopefully it doesn't affect the footy season or cause too much damage.

Any word if Matt Forys has been convinced to pull on the boots for Shep United again?
I know he's not playing at Moe this season but Fonz and his missus still work and reside in Shep. What a luxury it'd be to have him sitting in a pocket or half forward, wouldn't be suprised if he just decided to hang em up though, nearly 34 now and the bodies not what it was but he's still a gun!!!!
By the way congrats on your engagement Fonz and Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any word if Matt Forys has been convinced to pull on the boots for Shep United again?
I know he's not playing at Moe this season but Fonz and his missus still work and reside in Shep. What a luxury it'd be to have him sitting in a pocket or half forward, wouldn't be suprised if he just decided to hang em up though, nearly 34 now and the bodies not what it was but he's still a gun!!!!
By the way congrats on your engagement Fonz and Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh fonz is all signed up by united again which is a good get for them to minimise the loss of eagle a bit i spose!! As for D. Yze playin for cats im still sure that is true niko87 but who knows perry could be wheelin and dealin for the yze,s to play in the ted whitten legends game for a 1000 each???? Lochie Veale rumoured to have signed at shepp swans again for 2011, good get for them as a key position player for them this year might be hard to come by!! Have echuca picked up anymore or are they done?? Is C. Egan playin there again?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back