Review Good, Bad, Keeping shape, keeping shat - Crows V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Good - club legend Wayne Carey is making a guest appearance at The Gentlemans Club in Melb tonight

Bad
  • Obriens clumsiness. I don't care if he has 1000 hit outs, they bobble around leading to a secondary stoppage. He cant mark, kick or do anything else.
  • Footsteps Rachele.
  • Shapekeeper - just another pathetic showing again.
  • Jones - dumb and gets worse the more disposals he gets.
  • Laird - completely ineffective. Drop him
  • Smith - looks like a geriatric out there
  • Hamill - worst kick on the team, and that is saying something.
  • Gollant - a truck has a better turning circle than him.

Worst on ground
- Matthew Nicks - you enabled this shitshow and need to get sacked.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tredrea on 5AA: 'everyone bangs on about umpires, but there's 120 minutes of footy to be played. There's bigger issues at Adelaide than the umpires.'

👍
Even the anti Vax dickhead gets it. Did not deserve to win

Tredrea on 5AA: 'everyone bangs on about umpires, but there's 120 minutes of footy to be played. There's bigger issues at Adelaide than the umpires.'

👍

I think apart from that shocking non-decision, we were absolutely in front of the umpiring ledger tonight.

Rachele needs to go and think about his attitude in the magoos for a month. At least Nankervis is an honest footballer, I can forgive a few mistakes from him.

Rankine well held but sometimes your players are well held.

It might not be the right time to say this either, but I don't think there's any way of getting around the fact that the umpiring has never been worse.

Soligo and Dawson our best.

Laird's impact on the game almost worse than useless. Would love to see an edit of all his fwd 50 entries.

Would have been robbery to win that match

Nicks back to his usual trash. Crap defensive game plan, horrible selections, players confused and bereft of confidence

The players he selected and backed in like McHenry, who was worst on ground, and Smith, who couldn't ******* move at all, let him down

It's absolutely 100% on Matthew Nicks

We didn’t deserve to win last week either

We are really an 0-6 side

Think people are being extremely harsh on Rachele.

He's playing in a team full of golden tickets with an absolutely moronic coaching panel running a s**t gameplan.

At least he bloody tries to do something and make s**t happen - he's not even close to being in the discussion when it comes to the problems we have.

Think people are being extremely harsh on Rachele.

He's playing in a team full of golden tickets with an absolutely moronic coaching panel running a s**t gameplan.

At least he bloody tries to do something and make s**t happen - he's not even close to being in the discussion when it comes to the problems we have.
His last quarter is in the discussion.

Best game of the year for him before that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back