• Nope

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • Just a load of BS

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • Dont have an opinion

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you include the non tax paying Catholic Church amongst these "men"?.
Global elite etal?.
I couldn't give a fk if they pay tax or not. Most taxes is mostly just straight out theft. However, I can't see no reason why religious organisations can't be stolen from. Just like us!

John 14:6 ESV

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Forget religion. Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

I couldn't give a fk if they pay tax or not. Most taxes is mostly just straight out theft. However, I can't see no reason why religious organisations can't be stolen from. Just like us!

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Diddums god boy.
Hey,do you like Tim Minchins new tune?.
Putting on my Molly hat,"do yourself a favour".
Jeebus who?,heaven what?.
Classic melt by the way.
You forgot your second language in that first sentence.
Chin up.
Or is it turn the other one?

Because there is a plan in place to tax us on everything we do. The money men don't want us living in small towns or moving around outside major population centres. Bs AGW is one of their tools!
Just on your second line their,a question if I might?.
So,when does this curfew begin?.
I'm taking the family to Disneyland next month,any chance you could pull some strings to help out ol' cc and the fams escape this tyrannical set of circumstances?.
Muchas gracias

Diddums god boy.
Hey,do you like Tim Minchins new tune?.
Putting on my Molly hat,"do yourself a favour".
Jeebus who?,heaven what?.
Classic melt by the way.
You forgot your second language in that first sentence.
Chin up.
Or is it turn the other one?
That is some funny shit. Did your Father friend from Ballarat help you write it? :thumbsu: :rainbow:

That is some funny shit. Did your Father friend from Ballarat help you write it? :thumbsu: :rainbow:
Father friend?.
If your refering to the raping clergy,well you clearly have mental issues and they should be professionally addressed!
Do it man,you're unwell.

Because there is a plan in place to tax us on everything we do. The money men don't want us living in small towns or moving around outside major population centres. Bs AGW is one of their tools!
If our politicians got off their collective asses and built a fast rain network, people could live in country towns and get to the city in 15 or 20 minutes. Melbourne and Sydney will be surrounded by ghetto's in 50 years. It was announced this morning that 51% of apartments in Melbourne do not meet basic safe standards. How much bribe money did the developers pay and to whom?

Lord Voldemort, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

"There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me."

Forget Jesus. Voldemort is the only way to heaven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its actually a massive conspiracy by Real Estate tycoons to try and lower the house valuation of coastal investments tot hat their inner-suburb entitlements can be worth more.

If anything the planet is getting COLDER, or so the Fur Traders would have you believe, as they try to convince you to buy their furs.

Global warming is total BS, created by the United Nations in order to bring about Agenda 21.Herd everyone into huge cities and get them out of country towns and areas.Then the cull begins.

Global warming is total BS, created by the United Nations in order to bring about Agenda 21.Herd everyone into huge cities and get them out of country towns and areas.Then the cull begins.

I think you mean "The Hunger Games".

Yeah, I'm having a hard time accepting the eggheads views on AGW....but they need their grant money.

Wait... What??

What do you actually think causes coral bleaching?
its obviously the greens who are pouring chemicals on the reef to bleach it so that they can get money for conservation, blame andrew bolt, and sterilize the rich.

this is the conspiracy board, get with the times!

its obviously the greens who are pouring chemicals on the reef to bleach it so that they can get money for conservation, blame andrew bolt, and sterilize the rich.

this is the conspiracy board, get with the times!
Right. My mistake. Carry on!

Wasn't a big fan of GW, until this year, but it seems the planet has woken up what with all the coal fired power stations shutting down, but what worries me is we might over do it and create a mini ice age which would/could do more damage than GW would.

Wasn't a big fan of GW, until this year, but it seems the planet has woken up what with all the coal fired power stations shutting down, but what worries me is we might over do it and create a mini ice age which would/could do more damage than GW would.
That doesn't make any sense. Even if we get rid of all our carbon emissions it will just be taking the earth back to before the industrial revolution, which wasn't in an ice age.

That doesn't make any sense. Even if we get rid of all our carbon emissions it will just be taking the earth back to before the industrial revolution, which wasn't in an ice age.
The mini ice age ended around 1850, that's what worries me, we could unleash an ice age armageddon.

Back