Sport Giants Netball

Remove this Banner Ad

That's surprising. I thought they were going to be called the GWS Fury. Good to see the brand spreading far and wide.

I reckon we should have a sticky for the NB side - unless there's an actual Netball forum. Would be nice to get some additional fans on our board via the netball path.

So for people who know about these things how does the team look on paper?

Font is a good choice, spacing makes it easily readable, and correct spelling and punctuation. Overall it looks pretty good on paper.

:eek:Hey guys it is a Collingwood team remember, indused with traditjon of rhe Collingwood club they said at the press conference

:eek:Hey guys it is a Collingwood team remember, indused with traditjon of rhe Collingwood club they said at the press conference

It's the absolutely perfect example of why there needs to be a salary cap with a draft in the AFL.

Because Collingwood's mantra would be the same as ManU or Real or Barca or the NY Yankees or whatever -

"If you can't beat 'em... Buy 'em"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the absolutely perfect example of why there needs to be a salary cap with a draft in the AFL.

Because Collingwood's mantra would be the same as ManU or Real or Barca or the NY Yankees or whatever -

"If you can't beat 'em... Buy 'em"
Definitely
Saw the main board thread about ditching the draft and snorted in disgust.
Was more thinking that Collingwood find a way to blow it though.

I'm glad they're actually called the magpies and not the "pies".

Too many connotations :oops:
b3070a7a974f22c699d9185fb61d8471.jpg

Nobody is beating Collingwood next year. They just bought the Australian team and put them in black and white.

Completely wrong
No powerhouse tall goaler and lack of a gun goal defense makes the pies team vulnerable imo

Completely wrong
No powerhouse tall goaler and lack of a gun goal defense makes the pies team vulnerable imo

I heard the first was going to be addressed by new rookie Travisa Cloke. It also frees up the AFL club's salary cap for next year while avoiding having to deal with a painful trade.

So for people who know about these things how does the team look on paper?
The team looks reasonable on paper, but no world beaters. The front half is quite strong but then it tapers off from there.

I predict them to finish around mid-table and I'm almost certain that they're going to be a lot more competitive than the Swifts. :(

Ironically, for a team called "The Giants" they're actually quite a short team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back