General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody here watch China?
Are we on the edge of something big?
Growth forecasts slashed and their efforts to grow the population haven't worked.
Xi has big issues to overcome and if China sneezes, the world catches a cold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not panic but now after the big LTR setback we are starting to see the first signs of real fear in the lithium space.
It should be an easy(ish) kind of spot when the big money starts flowing back in - CXO is one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX so when the big players start covering those shorts that should provide a decent entry signal.

I missed it in the mid $1.20s, kicked myself as it went up to the $1.80ish mark, then watched it from the sidelines all the way down to current levels .

It should be an easy(ish) kind of spot when the big money starts flowing back in - CXO is one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX so when the big players start covering those shorts that should provide a decent entry signal.

I missed it in the mid $1.20s, kicked myself as it went up to the $1.80ish mark, then watched it from the sidelines all the way down to current levels .
When going bottom feeding I just slowly average into stuff, not clever enough to time it at once and don't like ploughing into positions quickly either anyway.

AIS is easily the biggest dog I've owned, hasn't had a quarterly that wasn't disappointing through to just awful in over 2 years.

RVR went bust but at least there was some periods of time where they were going well.
Bought $500 of DOUUGH @ 35c. It’s SP is now .004c…

I think I was up to around $60K at some point last year, probably invested around $40K, now down to a measly $10K, 8 of which is tied to AVZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back