Universal Love GC2015's man cave of Gold Coast SUNS positivity

Remove this Banner Ad

Positive: Darcy MacPherson is our best player?

Really impressed with dmac offensive game, not so much his defence. He is getting the job on the no. 1 small forward though when he hasn't played a lot of defence.

I’m not sure if this belongs in the positive thread or negative but Friday night at the woolshed I saw mac Andrew I said to him I am a 10 years member of the suns and understand if he wanted to leave the club I couldn’t blame him I’ve had enough so can only imagine how some of the players feel with bigger clubs trying to lure him he said to me stick phat things will turn around.

I’m not sure if this belongs in the positive thread or negative but Friday night at the woolshed I saw mac Andrew I said to him I am a 10 years member of the suns and understand if he wanted to leave the club I couldn’t blame him I’ve had enough so can only imagine how some of the players feel with bigger clubs trying to lure him he said to me stick phat things will turn around.
Positive on him, negative on you. Mainly that you were in the woolshed😆

Sam Collins has said this to me,3 years ago....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Macpherson
Has really turn it around
Surprised as you are

Is there enough positive talk about lukosius?

If you said he would have been our best on in 2/5 games and in the top 5 for another I would have been somewhat surprised and very happy.

Obviously got his flaws. But can we say that he has improved?

Yes, the 3 clear improvers are Lukosius, Rowell and DMac.
Has a chance to make that 'connector' role his and be elite at it.
Taking marks on the lead, hitting targets most of the time, bobbing up around goals, and drawing a good defender all over the field b/c he is a danger from 55m out.

Is there enough positive talk about lukosius?

If you said he would have been our best on in 2/5 games and in the top 5 for another I would have been somewhat surprised and very happy.

Obviously got his flaws. But can we say that he has improved?
I would agree that Lukosius deserves more praise for his drastic rate of improvement so far this year. He's been absolutely phenomenal in some of our games he's played this year and the Geelong game felt like a taste of the true superstar he can be when everything is clicking. A player like Luko is going to keep you alive for longer in games where the playing group aren't particularly playing well and that's such a useful asset to have in a young team where you come to expect lapses over the four quarters.

Definitely improved and definitely needs to be talked about more. #Love4Luko

Was never quite sure what Lukos detractors expected from a 20 yo 6’5” kid ?
Good God he played every single game in his first year!!!
We don’t need to compare that to Andrew
What he does at his height in terms of age skill speed and footy nous is pretty fantastic
I called him as our Breust Smith or Gunston
Long way to go but he’s tracking
Don’t underestimate resilience and recovery in a champion athlete either
Jack rarely listed on the injury sheet
Would have preferred a Bont clone but hey

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was never quite sure what Lukos detractors expected from a 20 yo 6’5” kid ?
Good God he played every single game in his first year!!!
We don’t need to compare that to Andrew
What he does at his height in terms of age skill speed and footy nous is pretty fantastic
I called him as our Breust Smith or Gunston
Long way to go but he’s tracking
Don’t underestimate resilience and recovery in a champion athlete either
Jack rarely listed on the injury sheet
Would have preferred a Bont clone but hey

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Also don't get the Luko hate. Probably my favourite player to watch when he's on. Absolute weapon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back