Votes: 22 50.0%

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Dislike

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • It stinks..

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For the non-locals here in SA - tickets to games also include free transport, at least to Adelaide Oval. Just bring the ticket with you on the bus, train or tram.

If you want to save some scratch then check out the link to the timetables below. If you need clarification, which bus according to which area you are staying for example, give Adelaide Metro a call (number below). This link is pretty straightforward anyway.

1300 311 108

Last edited:

For the non-locals here in SA - tickets to games also include free transport, at least to Adelaide Oval. Just bring the ticket with you on the bus, train or tram.

If you want to save some scratch then check out the link to the timetables below. If you need clarification, which bus according to which area you are staying for example, give Adelaide Metro a call (number below). This link is pretty straightforward anyway.

1300 311 108
I assume you're going?! Scream your bloody head off please :D

I assume you're going?! Scream your bloody head off please :D

Not really the screaming guy but I'll be sending out good vibes our way and hoping for the worst when it comes to Carlton. They're lot especially are becoming a little smug/self-satisfied for anyone's liking. We need to give them a reality check today.

Last edited:
Not really a supporter that screams stuff out but I'll be sending out good vibes our way and hoping for the worst when it comes to Carlton. They're lot especially are becoming a little smug/self-satisfied for anyone's liking. We need to give them a reality check today.
Not everything I say is to be taken seriously. Literally :p

I just hope they win, keep the streak going

Back