List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of of draft year lol
Tried to compile a list based on what ever information I could find. If anyone could fill in the rest of the gaps, feel free to assist.

Jackson Archer (2021) ✅
Darby Scott (2021) :crossmark:
Jai Makepeace (2021/22)? :crossmark:
Thomas Longmire (2021/22)? :crossmark:

Dylan Makepeace (2022) :crossmark:
Cooper Harvey (2022) ✅

Byron Pickett Jnr (2023)
Lucas Rocca (2023)
Billy Longmire (2023)

Ryder Makepeace (2024)
Will Crocker (2024)
River Stevens (2024)
Zach Fairley (2025)
Kayde Pickett (2025)
Owen Simpson (2025)
Archer Grant (2025)
Kai Schwass (2025)
Lucas McCartney (2024)
Sam Harris (2026)
Aiden McCartney (2026)
Marcus Rocca (2027-2028)
Sasha Demetriou (2027-2028)
Suede Makepeace (2027-2028)

James Rock [2022-2027] TBC

Jack Petrie (2028)
Conor Rawlings (2029)
Hudson Harvey (2030)
Thomas Colbert (~2031)
Noah McMahon (2031)
Ryder Hansen (2031)
Lenny Firrito (2031)
Mason Sinclair (2032)
Lachlan Goldstein (2033)
Max Firrito (2034)
Xavier Cunnington (2034)
Sebastian Gibson (2034)
Jude Swallow (2035)
Cohen Thomas (2035)
Sonny Sinclair (2037)
Flynn Thompson (2037)
Carter Carey (2037)
Charlie Goldstein (2039)
Kobe Cunnington (2039)
Laker Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Colbert (2032+)

Ineligible
-------------------------------------
Tyler Welsh (2024) - Son of Scott
Tom Cochrane (2024) - Son of Stuart
Jagger Mooney (2025) - Son of Cameron
Ethan Abraham - Son of Winnie
Gary Abraham - Son of Winnie
[Unknown name] Abraham - Son of Winnie
Elijah Anderson (2030) - Son of Jed
Jasiah Anderson (2031) - Son of Jed
Archer Harvey (2025) - Son of Shane
Jett Harvey (2028) - Son of Shane
Slater Harvey (2031) - Son of Shane
Louis Thompson (2021) - Son of Nathan
Benjamin Thompson (2023) - Son of Nathan
Jude Dal Santo (2033)
Hendrix Daw (2037)
Isaiah Hall (2038)
Riley Polec (2038)

Last edited:
Does anyone know why River didn't play today? He was part of the team announced by the falcons but wasn't in the stats, hopefully he isn't injured.
Drugs.

Lots and lots of drugs.

Only worth a 7th round pick.

Does anyone know why River didn't play today? He was part of the team announced by the falcons but wasn't in the stats, hopefully he isn't injured.

Are you looking at the stats on PlayHQ? He doesn't seem to appear there ever.

We joked about that stuff about TT before we selected him 😕
lol the jokes on us

I remember that year with us kidding around, hoping that it'll come up in the google searches that he's an alcoholic, has a criminal record, etc. All so that pick 8 wasn't burnt on him.

Now google search him and see what comes up:tearsofjoy:

Found out today that Shannon Grants son Archer Grant had made the Sandringham Dragons NAB squad as an under ager. He is eligible for the draft next year but he should feature in a few NAB league games throughout the year due to school footy and the championships games.

Good sign that he is on the list as an underage player because the Sandy squad is absolutely stacked.

At this stage he is 177cm and plays predominantly as a high half forward. Has good hands and natural goal sense (like his dad).

Also, Ryder Makepeace didn’t make the Gippsland power squad, pretty sure he was in the summer training squad but didn’t make the cut.

My mate’s son has also made that squad, as an underager, Ricky Theodoropoulos.

I’ve known Ricky since he has a 5 year old kid.

Please keep an eye out for him Roos Fanatic, I’ll be very interested in your observations in the next couple of years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

River Stevens has got a gig in one of the Vic Country trial matches against Vic Metro to be played at Werribee tomorrow. These are extended squads, before they make the cut. Hopefully has a good game and gets a gig for VIC Country at the champs.
Do you know what time this is? I live next to a Chirnside Park, might go down

River Stevens has got a gig in one of the Vic Country trial matches against Vic Metro to be played at Werribee tomorrow. These are extended squads, before they make the cut. Hopefully has a good game and gets a gig for VIC Country at the champs.

That he's in consideration is a very good sign, if he makes it I reckon he's all but locked and loaded for us, just depends with what pick.

That he's in consideration is a very good sign, if he makes it I reckon he's all but locked and loaded for us, just depends with what pick.
His old man stepped down from the board I’d be pretty surprised if River doesn’t wind up on our list.

Also Anthony’s replacement should be Euge. Nothing will change my mind on that.

The trial squads don’t include all the kids who are playing in the academy game today. So there will be plenty of kids from trial games that won’t get a gig.

Hopefully River has a good game Sunday and gets picked in the squad.

My mate’s son has also made that squad, as an underager, Ricky Theodoropoulos.

I’ve known Ricky since he has a 5 year old kid.

Please keep an eye out for him Roos Fanatic, I’ll be very interested in your observations in the next couple of years.

Congrats to the kid mate! No easy feat getting onto the Sandy list.

What position does he play? Will keep an eye out!

Congrats to the kid mate! No easy feat getting onto the Sandy list.

What position does he play? Will keep an eye out!

RF vertically he’s tiny, like his old man
167/168cm ( Nick Watson specs, lol)

But very well built , and quick and funnily enough very good overhead

The few games he’s played so far at Sandy, forward pocket, he applies a lot of pressure, but has tricks, equally good on both sides. He played midfield in his entire junior career but the older kids at sandy ( Ashcroft etc) are currently having first go in the midfield

When he goes back to his local club ( Bentleigh) half the game in the forward line ( I guess as instructed by the dragons coaches) and then plays some midfield minutes

He has been allotted the Number 5 guernsey at Sandy.

His old man stepped down from the board I’d be pretty surprised if River doesn’t wind up on our list.

Also Anthony’s replacement should be Euge. Nothing will change my mind on that.

I think the baying mob demands an ex player associated with success on the board

I think the baying mob demands an ex player associated with success on the board
Why?

What player has run a successful company or held a role of the level of importance of a board role?

Brad Moran?

Euge would be a solid pick and a fan favourite and formidable in partnership with Sonja.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back