Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Ballarat/Werribee
Out: Watt, Brown, Moran
In: Johnstone, Boyle Bradley

Watt for Boyle
Watts opportunities at North will be reduced next year with players coming through, as Boyles will be at the Hawks with Thorp etc on the rise. They need a good backman (And Watt is a good backman/sweeper), and we need another tall forward option to free Petrie up down back.

Brown for Johnstone
Melbourne want to clear out the bad culture. North want to clear out Brown. Melbourne need a player like Brown....hopefully. We need a running reciever type player like Johnstone. Im willing for us to take him on in this situation for sure.

Moran for Bradley
I will get flamed here....
If Moran really wants to go then I would prefer us to get another tall up and comer like Bradley than a lottery draft pick >30. Bradley has had huge expectations placed on him very early on at the Bombers and to me has been mishandled. Could be great in a Goodes type role I believe (Much the same role we had planned for Moran)

All straight swaps.....although I reckon the Johnstone trade may require a trade also. Depends if any other clubs are offering Melbourne anything

This is what I want to see happen...although I dont want Moran to go

There is no chance in hell Melbourne would take Brown for Johnstone.

Brown for Johnstone
Melbourne want to clear out the bad culture. North want to clear out Brown. Melbourne need a player like Brown....hopefully. We need a running reciever type player like Johnstone. Im willing for us to take him on in this situation for sure.

All straight swaps.....although I reckon the Johnstone trade may require a trade also. Depends if any other clubs are offering Melbourne anything

Read here Zeb

Brown for Johnstone

Lol, Melbourne got hit with the shit stick with this trade. Why don't we just trade Brad Miller for Brent Harvey while we're at it.

Read here Zeb

I did - but unless you are talking a first rounder and Brown, it won't happen.
He is their best player and was last year when they made a semi final.

Only trades which drastically favour North will be considered sorry.....This is the thread to make me happy where all other threads around me make me sad......

Only trades which drastically favour North will be considered sorry.....This is the thread to make me happy where all other threads around me make me sad......

Fair enough.
Chuck in Sansbury and Johnstone is ours.

I did - but unless you are talking a first rounder and Brown, it won't happen.
He is their best player and was last year when they made a semi final.

They wont get a 1st rounder for him imo...somewhere between 20 and 30 i reckon.

In a shock last minute Decision.

IN: Chris Judd
OUT: Brown and Moran

:D:D:p:p:p:D:D

Dont you feel better already?............

Im a bit pissed we didnt go after Tim Callan to be honest....Thought he could offer us a bit and would be cheap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back