Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder Delianov is last man standing between the posts - his flapping for Perths second goal was amateur level stuff.

No wonder Delianov is last man standing between the posts - his flapping for Perths second goal was amateur level stuff.
He (Delianov) should have done better but woeful defending overall on all the goals. The last second equalizer to AU will make the result look better but will not hide obvious defensive flaws there all season.

Fmd. AU were 2:0 up and now don 2:3 after 82 minutes.:mad:
Once again eagleboy our keeper failed to impress. I know he has a very inexperienced defence around him and we were guilty of not recruiting any key defenders to help him deliver a more stable and well run defence but he just looks to be 5 rungs down from Gauci
who was an A+ grade performer in this league He needs to come off his line earlier to reduce angle and put pressure on attackers. If he cannot regain the form pre shoulder we should look at getting Marguish or Izzo in front of the onion bag. Every time a shot is hit I now get the feeling it will be an opposition goal

Once again eagleboy our keeper failed to impress. I know he has a very inexperienced defence around him and we were guilty of not recruiting any key defenders to help him deliver a more stable and well run defence but he just looks to be 5 rungs down from Gauci
who was an A+ grade performer in this league He needs to come off his line earlier to reduce angle and put pressure on attackers. If he cannot regain the form pre shoulder we should look at getting Marguish or Izzo in front of the onion bag. Every time a shot is hit I now get the feeling it will be an opposition goal
I love your Crow training reports. Keep the good work up. ;)

but I digress.
He could have done better on the second goal initially. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Musa Tore is sacked for these comments. Completely and utterly disgraceful.

All he said was its against his religion and he doesn't support pride round. He also said he also said he had no issue with LGBT people. What comments do you find disgraceful?

Is the AL forcing the Muslim community to participate. He may have been wiser if he approached AU with his concerns.

All he said was its against his religion and he doesn't support pride round. He also said he also said he had no issue with LGBT people. What comments do you find disgraceful?

If he truly had no issue with LQBTIQ people, he wouldn’t have posted it in the first place.

He didn’t need to post it. He chose to post it, and chose to post it days before Pride Game.

His conduct has brought the club into disrepute. He has to be sacked, or at the very least be stood down for the rest of the season.

How popular is this side.

They may actually have a bigger crowd than the biggest AFL crowd ever.

Matildas phenomenon scales new heights with tickets for China match at Adelaide Oval snapped up in record time​

Australia’s Matildas popularity shows no sign of slowing down, with tickets for their match against China at the Adelaide Oval on May 31, already sold out

Don't miss out on the headlines from Women's Football. Followed categories will be added to My News.
Follow
The Matildas have sold out their 13th straight home game.
It’s a monumental achievement when you consider the average match attendance in 2019 was 10,000.
All 30,000 pre-sale tickets to the Matildas match against reigning AFC Women’s Cup champion China PR at Adelaide Oval sold out last week in four hours.
The remainder of the tickets to the 53,500-capacity stadium went on sale at noon on Tuesday and were snapped up in three hours.

Australia with 5 minutes to go
Australia

AUSTRALIA
2 - 0
LEBANON

Remove this Banner Ad

Back