Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Sam Kerr be the best known sportsperson in Australia at the moment? I suppose Ash Barty was a couple o years ago.

Sam just scored a goal. The crowd reaction was beyond belief.

Sam Kerr GIF by Football Australia

United 4-0 up.
Try 6:0 winners. I thought we would be whipping boys this year with only minimal recruits and loosing Goodwin. The kids all played well.
Something the Crows should try a bit. Give the kids a chance and don't keep returning to the older slowing down players.

Try 6:0 winners. I thought we would be whipping boys this year with only minimal recruits and loosing Goodwin. The kids all played well.
Something the Crows should try a bit. Give the kids a chance and don't keep returning to the older slowing down players.
Was not expecting this result!

Full credit to the Reds for continuing to play the kids.

What a breeding ground for young talent.

Worth watching all the goal.
The MC goalkeeper must have said a mayor of Hiroshima type statement "wtf was that" statement after Irankunda's goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad transfer fee and considered a bargain. AU should have done the deal in euro instead of Pacific Peso's.

‘Daylight robbery’: Aussie teen freak’s record move to German heavyweights still ‘such a bargain’​

Renowned football reporter Fabrizio Romano first reported the Bundesliga club is “closing in on (a) deal” to sign Irankunda.

Romano reported Irankunda’s fee with Bayern had been “verbally agreed”, with the deal worth just over $5.6 million fixed, plus “add-ons”, foxsports.com.au reports.

Not a bad transfer fee and considered a bargain. AU should have done the deal in euro instead of Pacific Peso's.

‘Daylight robbery’: Aussie teen freak’s record move to German heavyweights still ‘such a bargain’​

Renowned football reporter Fabrizio Romano first reported the Bundesliga club is “closing in on (a) deal” to sign Irankunda.

Romano reported Irankunda’s fee with Bayern had been “verbally agreed”, with the deal worth just over $5.6 million fixed, plus “add-ons”, foxsports.com.au reports.
Is that at the end of our season or during summer transfer window?

It doesn't say but I think he stays here this year. It does say the Bundesliga club is “closing in on (a) deal” to sign Irankunda.

Bayern Munich I believe. Thats a massive club.

He can't move till he is 18 years old.

He intends to stay for at least this season.

He can't move till he is 18 years old.

He intends to stay for at least this season.
With That type of money, you wouldn't want a career threatening injury. Not sure about the 18yo thing. European clubs including EPL clubs are always signing kids to contracts. Might be some international thing.

With That type of money, you wouldn't want a career threatening injury. Not sure about the 18yo thing. European clubs including EPL clubs are always signing kids to contracts. Might be some international thing.
Think he can sign before he turns 18, but can't leave Australia to play overseas.... but not an issue as he has always said he will play at least this season with the Reds, possibly even next season... but he would be loaned back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back