Football Related Random Thread - PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It's also the action that causes the ACL. If you never twist your knee awkwardly, you won't tear it. So there's still a strong function of (bad) luck there.

I tore my MCL during a jumping Jack as I landed awkwardly on the side of my foot. s**t can happen in the strongest ways!

I played Soccer all through my youth, Squash for a few years in my early 20s and played Futsal for 20 years when I was older, also lots of jogging/running, been doing HIIT Pilates for the last 3-4 years, lots of twisting, turning and quick stopping in all those activities.

Never had any sort of soft tissue injury, I twisted my ankle once playing Futsal which kept me out of action for 2-3 weeks.. must have reasonable genetics, thanks mum and dad.

I tore my MCL during a jumping Jack as I landed awkwardly on the side of my foot. s**t can happen in the strongest ways!

I did my MCL dancing at a nightclub.

Who is Brain? I only see photos of Coight.
A touch of the James van der Beek's too.

sad cry GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering... if you can get suspended for dangerous contact with the head ... could a player ever get suspended for an act where they deliberately out their own head in danger and connected?
There's already been arguments put in the media that players that duck into tackles should actually be penalised for putting themselves in danger. I see some merit in it to tell the truth. There may come a time where we simply have to save players from themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back