Podcast Flogcast - It's Lobster Time! (Round 8, 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a HR department for BigFooty podcasts? I’d like to make an anonymous complaint on behalf of Dan due to the horrible bullying he’s subjected to on the Flogcast each week.
What do you call a person white knighting a ranga than? :think:

Since we are about a third of the way through the season, which player has impressed you the most so far and which player who has disappointed you the most.
I got my list ready

giphy.gif

May got off, the tribunal is just baffling now.

I bet Geelong supporters are handling this development in a calm and rational way.

******* bullshit AFL you ******* campaigners. This was your one shot to show some consistency and you've gone and ****** it up. **** you Gillon you **********

Oh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now the Curnow's got off. Geelong fans will be having a right meltdown.
I would like the club to do the right thing and complain to the AFL. They must also say that they have done so.
We are justified in doing so and clubs like Hawthorn can play unsocial football and still scream about the way they are treated.
GFL give us some satisfaction and draw a line in the sand by simply saying we want to be treated fairly.
We all know we are being picked on as usual.

You’ll be waiting!

This is a frickin disgrace. For the 2nd year running Hawkins has become the AFL’s ‘test bunny’. Before anyone says “but he has himself to blame”, all I am after the s a level playing field and consistency. A week after the publicity of the Hawkins incident Curnow does essentially the same thing as Hawkins and cops a fine. That’s all the incident deserved. So why was Hawkins suspended?

Geelong deserves an explanation from the AFL.

Had to be under the table payments in this instance.

So at this point, there is little doubt left to anyone that the AFL has a double standard when it comes to judging Tom Hawkins correct? This and the "jumper punch" from last year where Hawkins gets weeks only for the AFL to fine players afterwards. Not that the club will say anything about it, Clarko can get the AFL to change the rules in a matter of hours, yet we just silently let Hawkins be treated like rubbish by an AFL that long ago forgot what the word integrity means.

Now the Curnow's got off. Geelong fans will be having a right meltdown.
Fine is an appropriate punishment really. Shouldn't get suspended for umpire contact unless you do something stupid like pushing an ump over or decking them.
Also worth it for the Geelong melts

Fine is an appropriate punishment really. Shouldn't get suspended for umpire contact unless you do something stupid like pushing an ump over or decking them.
Also worth it for the Geelong melts
May's I can understand because he was more demonstrating what had occurred. Even the Curnow's ones they weren't even looking. Hawkins was looking at the umpire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back