Mystery Flight MH370 missing

Remove this Banner Ad

Found it!
Or have they..
Media preejaculating as per usual for mine.
Fresh hope for the families of MH370 victims

From the article;

'It is a very small area that they have pinpointed, about 100 kilometres by approximately 90 kilometres - so they have absolutely located where it is."

Very 'small' area is not at all small, and at the bottom of the ocean. So even if they've narrowed it down significantly it's still a lot of luck to actually locate it.

From the article;

Very 'small' area is not at all small, and at the bottom of the ocean. So even if they've narrowed it down significantly it's still a lot of luck to actually locate it.
Yeah that stuck out to me as well.
Pretty much a nothing article.

From the article;

There is a pretty good idea of where the aircraft was laterally now thanks to WSPR and satellite data tracking information.

Problem with this is that doesn't account for altitude. If they are out in altitude estimates by even 5km that makes the search area absolutely huge. Will still take a seriously expensive long term search effort to find the wreckage. I heard Ocean Infinity were going again for the no find no fee deal?

within one week of the disappearance a mate of mine, former army, reckoned it was on al diablo island with supreme confidence. That story came and went several years later..

Yeh not so sure it’s all nonsense as Ashton actually has some very good
counter points to mick west and Metabunk, but the stereo effects on the 3d render is an interesting one.

I would absolutely advise people to pay close attention to what Ashton is actually saying though, he has some very high quality data based evidence in favour of his opinion and he counters Mick West with some agility.

Come on , lol

It's utter nonsense not worthy of posting. Image of plane was an image of a plane in flight from March 2018.

Orb video absolute nonsense.

Claimed satellite images wee from NROL-33 - a satellite that was launched on May 22 2014. So real images that were manipulated.

Plus the fact that there is verified wreckage from the aircraft recovered from the Indian Ocean.

So if I add this statement

GG.exe said:
This is not 'aliens' in these videos

With this post/article

It's all nonsense

It it safe for me to surmise

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

????

This is good news. Presumably the search will be January - April when sea conditions are at the most ideal.

Same deal as last time, no aircraft find, no fee for OI.

But this time round they have WSPR analysis married with drift and satellite data analysis. 46% of the immediate area near the most likely crash site has already been searched previously.

This is good news. Presumably the search will be January - April when sea conditions are at the most ideal.

Same deal as last time, no aircraft find, no fee for OI.

But this time round they have WSPR analysis married with drift and satellite data analysis. 46% of the immediate area near the most likely crash site has already been searched previously.

Will be real embarrassing for OI when it turns out they've been on Mars the whole time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG is right, it's probably not aliens, especially in the case of MH370# and that the hypothesis from Ashton is that it's not Aliens at all, it's just highly advanced secret U.S. technology that had the foresight and human empathy to surround the plane and beam it away somewhere early. Aliens/NHI/Whatever wouldn't give a crap about the events playing out, most likely, what NHI technology allegedly are interested in is our (Nuclear intentions and Earth's resources for mining, they are interested in Earth), they see Earth as a resource haven, thus they detest nuclear activity because it ruins ecosystems (they have no interest in us as people/species). Back to MH370, Whether it was because of the super-conductor officials were considered VIP, perhaps it was deemed worthy enough to go back or forth in time, or the situation(and location!!!) was considered viable enough to test out that cold/warp technology, that's the thoughts on it, Ashton mentions it all in that video. He explains pretty well why those videos are actually quite prolific and that they were likely even leaked by an insider as he mentions.

I'm going to roll the dice and just side with Ashton at this point, seems more plausible to the intricacies of the case than what we've gotten so far anyway.
Netflix did something on this already. I'm waiting for this plane to arrive 20 years into the future

Quiet Frankly podcast had Ashton Forbes discussing and debunking MH370 conspiracies and theories about what happen, interesting listening..

Yeah it's over. They found the library that the clouds had been pulled from. Even Kim Dot Com (whatever his name is) has reached out to the guy that debunked that theory to pay him the reward he had originally put out.

It was a dumb theory, even a month ago. I'm glad it's finally been put to bed. The UAP thing is real, the MH370 link wasn't.

Yeah it's over. They found the library that the clouds had been pulled from. Even Kim Dot Com (whatever his name is) has reached out to the guy that debunked that theory to pay him the reward he had originally put out.

It was a dumb theory, even a month ago. I'm glad it's finally been put to bed. The UAP thing is real, the MH370 link wasn't.

Not to mention the image of the aircraft is the stock image used for anything MH370 related....

But the bloke that put this out knows how ridiculous it is. He's probably made a fortune of millions of social media clicks.

Just watched a doco on MH370 that revealed quite a few unknown facts to me.

1. MH370 was observed momentarily with position data but no altitude data coming from its transponder before it went dark. This is consistent with someone cycling the transponder switch through all the modes to off. The last mode before "off" provides position data only with no altitude.

2. Shah deleted all of his flight sim data and his flight simulator completely on Feb 20 2014. The next day Feb 21 he operated MH370 to Beijing. Recovered from this deleted data was a flight deep into the SIO after flying around Sumatra. The next time he operated MH370 was the 8th of March.

This indicates the possibility MH370 on Feb 21 2014 was either a dry run for MH370 on March 8 or he changed his mind for some reason that night.

Looks like someone shut down both left and right buses when the plane went dark. Doing this ensures that ACARS does not send a log off message. If someone in the cockpit shut it down from the ACARS on/off switch this would happen. Simulations show with both power buses shut down warnings would appear in the flight deck about avionics running hot due to cooling fans not operating. It appears power was fully restored shortly after the plane was out of range of Langkawi radar. This caused the SDU to reboot and logon to INMARSAT. ACARS though was completely switched off when the plane was powered up otherwise there would have been an ACARS logon upon power restoration.

These revelations seal it for me. I don't see how a fire / accident theory is possible, the plane flew for hours and had its power fully restored 1 hour 43 into the flight after it was cut 1 hour prior.

I can't see anything other than deliberate action and the facts are the captain flew a similar route into the SIO on his home simulator and attempted to hide that fact.

Another thing about Zaharie Shah simulator data recovered - he set the fuel to zero in the Southern Indian Ocean and practised flights from 37000 feet and also at 4000 feet.

For the 4000 feet scenario he would need to be alive. Many theories have him setting the aircraft on a flight path south with a series of waypoints than simply depressurising the aircraft and passing out with the aircraft crashing uncontrolled.

For those interested here is the B777 transponder switch panel:

1702342265552.png

Normal mode is far right (TA/RA).

When someone switches it to "STDBY" it cycles through "ALT RPTG OFF". This mode provides position data but doesn't report altitude data.

In the report MH370 showed up on ATC displays momentarily with position data but no altitude data. By chance when the transponder sent out a signal it was at roughly the same time the switch was being cylced through "ALT RPTG OFF" to "STDBY".

This can only happen when someone on the flight deck has disabled it. If the transponder was disabled by a fire / electrical fault it would have ceased function with immediate effect and never momentarily report position without altitude.

This is something I only just learnt about MH370 and for me confirms beyond reasonable doubt that Shah is guilty of murder / suicide for as yet undetermined reasons.

For those interested here is the B777 transponder switch panel:

View attachment 1870274

Normal mode is far right (TA/RA).

When someone switches it to "STDBY" it cycles through "ALT RPTG OFF". This mode provides position data but doesn't report altitude data.

In the report MH370 showed up on ATC displays momentarily with position data but no altitude data. By chance when the transponder sent out a signal it was at roughly the same time the switch was being cylced through "ALT RPTG OFF" to "STDBY".

This can only happen when someone on the flight deck has disabled it. If the transponder was disabled by a fire / electrical fault it would have ceased function with immediate effect and never momentarily report position without altitude.

This is something I only just learnt about MH370 and for me confirms beyond reasonable doubt that Shah is guilty of murder / suicide for as yet undetermined reasons.
Yes, clearly a pilot homicide/suicide. A topic that is taboo in aviation circles but has occurred a few times, wikis got a page about it - 13 pilot episodes, 732 lost souls.

Yes, clearly a pilot homicide/suicide. A topic that is taboo in aviation circles but has occurred a few times, wikis got a page about it - 13 pilot episodes, 732 lost souls.

What's strange with this one is flying on for hours into the middle of nowhere to die.

In all other suicides the pilot usually makes a split second decision to end it for all on board as fast as they can physically crash the plane.

Motive needs to be investigated. One of the most decorated MH pilots with a mostly excellent career. What could be so bad in his life he had to end it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back