Mystery Flight MH370 missing

Remove this Banner Ad

Problem was they didn't report those things until the disappearance of MH370 was made public. Ie they didn't think to contact anyone on the night.

There is that of course but they could also have thought it was a meteorite blowing up. Ive seen one do that myself actually as did others at the time. Was spectacular to see..

If a Chinese hot air balloon was sent across Australia yeah they would care for sure.

Out in the middle of the Indian Ocean? We wouldn't care less about it.

Prevent it getting here, or monitoring something of existence out there that is none of there business. Of course they would use a 50 million dollar missile to take down a $300 balloon, just part of the tactical mess they’re putting the west in

Didn’t really enjoy the doco. Was more around conspiracy theories / guesses.

One thing I found interesting was one of the people on the flights phone still ringing a day after.. unless that was a lie.. ?

One thing I noticed is Malaysian Airlines made 2 Sat phone calls to the aircraft that went unanswered after it went off course and couldn't be located:

Shah (or any pilot) that was alive would have heard these phone calls. If the motivation was to disappear the aircraft deep in the SIO without a trace surely any pilot with this intention would disable all satellite communications immediately after they heard the phone ringing?

Instead the SDU remained on until the aircraft crashed.

One thing I noticed is Malaysian Airlines made 2 Sat phone calls to the aircraft that went unanswered after it went off course and couldn't be located:

Shah (or any pilot) that was alive would have heard these phone calls. If the motivation was to disappear the aircraft deep in the SIO without a trace surely any pilot with this intention would disable all satellite communications immediately after they heard the phone ringing?

Instead the SDU remained on until the aircraft crashed.

Is this something a pilot can actually disable themselves? Would they have access to the required equipment and/or the appropriate knowledge? It's not necessarily as simply as flicking a switch.

FWIW I've got a few friends who work in the commercial aviation industry - both as pilots and engineers - and every single one of them believes it was deliberate.

Is this something a pilot can actually disable themselves? Would they have access to the required equipment and/or the appropriate knowledge? It's not necessarily as simply as flicking a switch.

FWIW I've got a few friends who work in the commercial aviation industry - both as pilots and engineers - and every single one of them believes it was deliberate.

I believe the most likely explanation is the pilot still but it's not clear cut for me yet.

With regards to the SDU - it is powered by the left main bus. While ACARS and the transponder can be disabled in the cockpit with a flick of a switch the SDU cannot be disabled in the cockpit. It did shut down completely some time after 17:07 (last sat communication sent prior to the plane going dark at 17:21) and powered on again at 18:39 UTC (a login was requested and acknowledged). So at some stage in that time frame the left main bus was turned off and powered back on again - I don't see why the pilot would power the left main bus up again.

It remained on for the rest of the flight - even after the two attempted satellite calls to the cockpit which were received but were not unanswered. In my mind someone wanting to disappear the aircraft would likely think "hey they could pinpoint my position by the sat phone) and would immediately disable it by powering the left main bus down.

These are my main concerns with the pilot theory as well as how could he know that the airforce radar operators would ignore him flying back over Malaysia as normal aircraft traffic without a transponder on? Because an interception would have meant game over for him.

If these can be sufficiently answered to a story of pilot suicide then I don't see any other explanation.

From memory, isn't the theory that the plane lost power then the RAM deployed, which generates power which restarted the SDU?

That was at the end of the flight when the plane ran out of fuel. The plane switched from main bus power to RAT power and another log on request came from the aircraft as it powered up.

The SDU definitely turned off after 17:07 as there was no hourly handshake after then (due at 18:07 - the SDU sends a handshake 1 hour after each communication so it remains calibrated to the satellite) and the next communication was a log on request at 18:25 UTC. A log-on request occurs on power up. So the left main bus definitely was powered down at some point in that time frame. This could be explained by the oxygen fire theory in the cockpit which happened on another 777 before very quickly.

Last edited:
I'll post the sat log here for everyone's benefit:

1680220383007.png

Ground station attempted to contact aircraft with automatic messages at 18:03 and 18:05 that were not acknowledge. So at this point in time the SDU was powered off. As we can see after 17:07UTC no communication link until 18:25UTC when the SDU lopgged back on to the INMARSAT network.

One thing I cannot find an answer to - would the pilot be aware that shutting down the transponder and turning off ACARS does not disable the SDU? Guess we'd need a pilot's input on that one. If Shah knew the SDU unit was on would he be aware that it only transmits BFO / BTO / doppler data and not the airplane's actual location?

JORN isn't operating all the time looking for aircraft out in the Indian Ocean. It would be uneconomical to do so.
Mh370 flew over Butterworth on an established airway at 30000 plus feet. They believed it to be normal air traffic. With nobody saying look out for a jet the military ignored it. Guess they don't want to scramble a jet unnecessarily.
Australia only maintains maritime patrol aircraft at RMAF Base Butterworth.
It’s not their task to scramble interceptor aircraft.

After watching the documentary, my view is that there was an explosion on board the plane and the plane was lost.
My evidence?
The report of a fireball in the sky, the debris field in the water observed by other pilots and the satellite images.
I believe the whole thing is a massive reputation cover up by the Malaysian government.
It's ironic that Malaysian Airlines kept sending it's flights over Ukraine in 2014, whilst other airlines avoided it, and lost another aircraft.
I think that speaks volumes about the people in charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely seems like a murder-suicide, but something definitely feels off with that random guy just turning up and finding all this debris.

Most likely seems like a murder-suicide, but something definitely feels off with that random guy just turning up and finding all this debris.

Don't be fooled by Jeff Wise saying this. 30 + pieces of debris have washed ashore in over 5 different countries scattered around the Indian Ocean. What Jeff Wise leaves out is the fact that the guy (Blaine Gibson) offered rewards to locals who found debris. Something like 15 different people have found debris and the first part discovered in Reunion was not by Blaine Gibson at all. This is the main way he discovered debris. So there's absolutely nothing to this at all.

It is just Jeff Wise trying to advance hsi ridiculous Russian hijack theory which is debunked by debris being found around the Indian Ocean.

Don't be fooled by Jeff Wise saying this. 30 + pieces of debris have washed ashore in over 5 different countries scattered around the Indian Ocean. What Jeff Wise leaves out is the fact that the guy (Blaine Gibson) offered rewards to locals who found debris. Something like 15 different people have found debris and the first part discovered in Reunion was not by Blaine Gibson at all. This is the main way he discovered debris. So there's absolutely nothing to this at all.

It is just Jeff Wise trying to advance hsi ridiculous Russian hijack theory which is debunked by debris being found around the Indian Ocean.
yeh fair enough, the guy just comes across as a real enigma.

yeh fair enough, the guy just comes across as a real enigma.

He's devoted his whole life to finding debris pretty much. Still finding some as recently as December. Travels all over African nations offering $$$ for those who find it.

Not sure how much help debris does now to tell the story. We know the plane crashed in the SIO. What we need is the why. I guess debris with severe fire damage would be helpful in confirming the fire theory.

The report of a fireball in the sky, the debris field in the water observed by other pilots and the satellite images.

As Zidane says:

We know the plane crashed in the SIO. What we need is the why.

It's ironic that Malaysian Airlines kept sending it's flights over Ukraine in 2014, whilst other airlines avoided it, and lost another aircraft.

Some did, yes, but plenty weren't. For example when MH17 was shot down it's noted that Air India, EVA Air and - more notably IMO - Singapore Airlines all had aircraft nearby, which means they were flying over Ukraine at the time.

As per https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...s/news-story/157d8cb2fce479febaa2e7bdb18167b9

Malaysia Airlines was certainly not alone in persisting with the corridor over Ukraine, with Singapore Airlines, Air India, Thai Airways, Air China, Lufthansa and Air France, as well as US carrier Delta all flying there until Thursday’s crash.

There's some very well-known airlines on the list. They were flying at an appropriate altitude and on a flight path deemed safe by ICAO and used by other major commercial airlines. It's true that some airlines (e.g. Qantas) had made the decision to move their flight path south, but Malaysian Airlines were operating in accordance with advice from the regulator and in a similar fashion to a number of other major airlines, it was a tragic accident that could just as easily have been a Singapore Airline or Lufthansa flight shot down which are two of the biggest and best known airlines on the planet.

I woudln't hold too much blame against Malaysian for flying over the region.

Flights are conducted over warzones all the time. Rebel groups generally only have shoulder launched missiles which are good for up to 15000 feet only. There were hundreds of flights a day across Donbass - it is under a major East Asia - Europe flight path.

As Zidane says:

Some did, yes, but plenty weren't. For example when MH17 was shot down it's noted that Air India, EVA Air and - more notably IMO - Singapore Airlines all had aircraft nearby, which means they were flying over Ukraine at the time.

As per https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...s/news-story/157d8cb2fce479febaa2e7bdb18167b9

There's some very well-known airlines on the list. They were flying at an appropriate altitude and on a flight path deemed safe by ICAO and used by other major commercial airlines. It's true that some airlines (e.g. Qantas) had made the decision to move their flight path south, but Malaysian Airlines were operating in accordance with advice from the regulator and in a similar fashion to a number of other major airlines, it was a tragic accident that could just as easily have been a Singapore Airline or Lufthansa flight shot down which are two of the biggest and best known airlines on the planet.

At the time Qantas routed flights to London via Dubai. Below is the GC route for Dubai to London:

1681868724406.png

While Qantas didn't overfly Ukraine that was easy for them to do because it was not under their normal route anyway. Pretty much all airlines that fly from Europe to the Far East all routed via Ukraine / Russia at the time.

So it seems Reddit has been really digging into this over the past few weeks in a lot of detail, and it's interesting, interesting in regard to the initial feeling from family of some of the people on the plane months after it disappeared that something was off, i don't really have an opinion, except i do a admire the work people are putting into this, even if it ends up being completely false, for those whom don't know. here are few interesting aspects to review. Even ex Boeing pilots have been chiming in on their perspectives in terms of speed at turn and trajectory, cloud factor and so forth. If it's a hoax then it's a very good one, meaning, extremely well put together. There is a rumour that these videos that came out not long after in 2014, were from David Grusch, but i am uncertain if that is confirmed or not yet. Anyway, the rabbit hole.. Now on that sub, the wording is, "Taken by UAP's", but if you look further into this, it's more likely (A hypothesis) to be "Teleported somewhere else, as a counter reaction to Russia/China's testing(showing off), because of the VIP on that plane".

Introduction: The Mega-Thread on Reddit has all the references to read about this new theory: here:

1. Posted in early 2014, don't really know what to think of it, but with the next few posts, this seems to make a bit more sense.
link to an analysis: Flight MH370 Mystery (unverified at this stage, just a theory).

2. Official Report mentions Radar Blips:

3. Side-by-Side drone analysis, of real vs thermal in video. :
, and:

4. The Satellite videos that were posted on an anon youtube channel, just months after it disappeared, and thermal, match up perfectly.

5. A Good follow up analysis on satellite data:

6. Mentioning that more details can be seen, just playing around with filters and inverting images etc :

7. Engine jet water distorts orbs once looked over:

Been waiting for someone to post something on this. Was all over my Twitter all week. Very interesting stuff. Thanks for posting!

That's ok, and i was very skeptical myself and remain skeptical because it seems too far out there, what's gathered my interest, is the sheer amount of effort in analysis over on Reddit from both people who think it's real or fake. As well as people such as radar experts, also people with pretty good satellite and mapping knowledge, people who are VFX experts chiming in. It's interesting and i think this is exactly what some family and ex-wives, ex-husbands etc want to be finding out, because so far, they haven't got much to go on. However there was Debris found, and that's important, but the code numbers on those debris don't immediately pertain to MH370 more so they are linked to the type of materials that craft was made of.

It's all a bit confusing.

Again, i do stress. I think i will go with the original story and likelihood more-so, just because, i'd prefer it to be that way, that it simply just crashed and that's what i will go with..

I was more fascinated that Reddit or anywhere has gone this far into analysing something, lol. That is probably more fascinating.

anyway moving on and apologies to the people who know way more about this event than me.

Fake or not fake it’s a pretty interesting read. Interested to see if anyone on here has much intel.

No need to apologise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back