First Game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the first ever game should be a sell out regardless of opponent. I'd choose one of the smaller Victorian clubs, say a St Kilda or Western Bulldogs.
You are Correct their first game will sell out. Send freo long trip Perth to Tassie.

Love the idea of a Devils/Demons first game, but I think that fixture would be better suited smack back in the middle Dark Mofo in June. The city having that dark, eerie feeling would tie in so well.

First game should be against Richmond or St. Kilda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the idea of a Devils/Demons first game, but I think that fixture would be better suited smack back in the middle Dark Mofo in June. The city having that dark, eerie feeling would tie in so well.

First game should be against Richmond or St. Kilda.
Just figured Melbourne should be no good by then :p

Maybe Devils vs Tigers at Blundstone
Tigers draw well down here.
Got about 18k there vs North back in 2016

Then the following home game at York Park vs Hawks
They got around that both times they played in Hobart and they also have Launceston's record crowd.

The guarantee will be it will be round 2 (the afl will force them to have the bye in round 1) and it will be against a big Vic team at home to the choice of Tassie. So Carl/Coll/ESS/Rich or maybe Hawthorn because they spent so long down there

Devils Vs Dockers
Devils Vs Suns
Devils Vs Giants

Those would be my top three priorities for the first game in Tassie
Would be funny to have it against the Suns. Purely for the reason of Cochrane and all the negativity he has had on Tassie early on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back