Mega Thread Finals Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going with Big t***ies for every single podcast. So if I say this to anyone, especially female, please don't be offended.

I'll be extremely disappointed if this isn't the very first thing you say to me.

This goes with our earlier post.
Come inside us this Saturday night!
t3ZmFKF.jpg

Hey all,

West Australian Swans supporter here. If there is a kind soul out there who is a member and isn't coming over here for the Prelim next week. I would be forever in your debt if you were able to send me through your membership details so I could get myself along next Saturday Night and get the Bloods into the GF.

Thanks

Hey all,

West Australian Swans supporter here. If there is a kind soul out there who is a member and isn't coming over here for the Prelim next week. I would be forever in your debt if you were able to send me through your membership details so I could get myself along next Saturday Night and get the Bloods into the GF.

Thanks

Are any Swans membership barcodes acceptable?

Are any Swans membership barcodes acceptable?
Yes they are. The WA Swans Supporters group would be very appreciative of any barcodes to increase the number of fans we can get there.

Hi all, long time swans supporter here and do peruse the boards just not much of a poster. Went to 05,06 and 13 GF's. Paid a fortune for 2 GF tickets last year for myself and my Dad so this year I got a membership in Priority Two to hopefully get tickets in the ballot. Unfortunately my old man is not a member though. The registration for the ballot is this Wednesday and I was wondering if there were any Priority Two Sydney members who won't be going if we do make the big dance. It would be greatly appreciated if you (or someone you know) won't be using your membership if you are able to help a fan out by PMing a membership barcode I can use to register for my Dad. Thanks in advance. Sam.

Hi everyone

I'm a Swans supporter in Perth. I'm trying to get hold of some members barcodes for myself and 3 mates to get tickets for next saturdays game. Would appreciate if anyone could help me out.

Please PM if you can help :)

Thank you.

Hi everyone

I'm a Swans supporter in Perth. I'm trying to get hold of some members barcodes for myself and 3 mates to get tickets for next saturdays game. Would appreciate if anyone could help me out.

Please PM if you can help :)

Thank you.

Fair warning. We have had bad experiences on this board in the past with guys signing up the week of a big game in order to scrounge tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair warning. We have had bad experiences on this board in the past with guys signing up the week of a big game in order to scrounge tickets.
I appreciate that but just don't know how else to try and get tickets. For the Eagles game this year I was able to use my cousins Eagles membership. This is my first time on a forum so thought i would try my luck.
Thanks for your time.

Does anyone have a link to info on the ballot?

For some reason the club are very choosy about what kind of emails they send me. I know other people have received info on the ballot, but not me.

Does anyone have a link to info on the ballot?

For some reason the club are very choosy about what kind of emails they send me. I know other people have received info on the ballot, but not me.

They sent snail mail. From what I've gathered from RWO these are the times, depending on your priority

Priority 1 - Wednesday 8am-11am
Priority 2 - Wednesday 12pm-4pm
Redbacks - Tuesday 10am-2pm

Not sure about Priority 3 or other types.

They sent snail mail. From what I've gathered from RWO these are the times, depending on your priority

Priority 1 - Wednesday 8am-11am
Priority 2 - Wednesday 12pm-4pm
Redbacks - Tuesday 10am-2pm

Not sure about Priority 3 or other types.

Thankyou sir!

Just curious, if you give out your barcode for this game, can they also use it to purchase Grand Final tickets?

Just curious, if you give out your barcode for this game, can they also use it to purchase Grand Final tickets?
They could, but then you could just have the tickets cancelled. HOW MUCH DO YOU TRUST THE INTERNET?

I better flip them quickly then lol. (just jokes) If it got to this can you re-purchase tickets?

I have no idea, I'm afraid. I loaned mine to SF51, but only because he didn't misuse a barcode he got last year. I wouldn't put it near anyone I didn't recognise on here from my long and illustrious posting history.

The ones with me are safe as houses. Be a little wary of new members for exactly the above reason, if you don't trust someone you could always purchase the tickets for them with your barcodes and then send the tickets on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back