Sim Feature Requests, Suggestions & Bug Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Scoreworm would be good fun.

I imagine it would be nigh impossible but is there any chance a meters gained stat could be added? I do see how that would be hard to calculate though.

Hitouts to advantage is another one that would be good to see but isn't all that important.

Clangers/turnovers? It's all there in the commentary, is there a way to track it and have it displayed in the stats at the end?

Just separately, posting affecting the sim might be the worst idea I've ever heard.

Scoreworm? It's already there. Just that it's never used. On rare occasions I ask the match presenters / simmers to go get one for me.
Would be a great addition to the post-game stats sheet summary.

Suggestion: thoughts on changing the score colour to be a green instead of a navy blue?

It's hard to read in dark mode, the superior mode.

CSwRSU2.png

Suggestion: thoughts on changing the score colour to be a green instead of a navy blue?

CSwRSU2.png
I don't even remember there being colour in the commentary file. I only remember it being raw text. Check with the simmers & match posters to see if they've been adding it manually.

I don't even remember there being colour in the commentary file. I only remember it being raw text. Check with the simmers & match posters to see if they've been adding it manually.
That's who the suggestion is to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 : 5.37 {lW} - Great goal by Mister M.
Mount Buller Demons : 0.0.0
Fighting Furies : 2.0.12

1 : 5.37 {C} - That's a shocking bounce!.
I think this is a happy medium.

Mister M appreciates the exposure! But that was a truly shocking bounce.
Not sure why MM is taking pot shots when I'm sitting in the goal square, but that's a story for another day.

Not sure why MM is taking pot shots when I'm sitting in the goal square, but that's a story for another day.

Sorry Halfie.

I was trying to get the attention of the Rising Star Committee.

CSwRSU2.png

Great suggestion. Same thing with stats from one of the teams in the post-game stats section.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back