Opinion Fantasy football related questions and opinions!

Remove this Banner Ad

What's happening with Glenn? Has he been performing in the seconds?

He is fighting for a best 22 spot along with Lonergan, Shaw & possibly Broughton. Shaw getting better numbers in the 2nds so guessing Glenn will need to rip it up for a few weeks in the 2's to get another senior gig.

Hey Suns!
How soon will Saad be back into the team?
Hes had a ripper year just deciding my final SC team.

Hey Suns!
How soon will Saad be back into the team?
Hes had a ripper year just deciding my final SC team.
Hopefully next week if we are lucky. Rocket didn't mention Saad being injured in last week's post game presser, so it came across as a little surprising when he was named as an out.

Haven't heard anything since, but from what I gather, it's just general soreness. In saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if they rested him again against the Giants just to make sure.

But after our loss to the Dogs, the club would surely know that having Harbrow and Saad both running around together would be tremendous.

tl;dr: expect him back this week

EDIT: fffuuuuu Corkie

Last edited:
Hello Suns fans, I see Peter Wright has been selected this week and was wondering what is his job security for the remainder of the season?

Were his previous two games sub or injury affected?

Thanks in advance.

PS - great to see ex-Central Districts player Josh Glenn selected too!

Came in for Dixon , you would think he will make way unless he does something special.

Thank christ Bennell is back. My team took a hit when Saad and him went out. Can't afford much else.

Lonergan a decent pick-up in Ultimate Footy draft style league for the rest of the year based on his increased midfield time? He is listed as a B/C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys,
Adam Saad played well on the weekend, did he pick up a groin injury during the game? and thoughts on him playing this week?
he's had problems with it for a fair chunk of the year. first year in the afl system seems to have run him into the ground occasionally. think rocket said he should get up for this week though.

Has A.Hall had a role change the past few weeks? He is killing it on the stat sheet. Thanks

Has A.Hall had a role change the past few weeks? He is killing it on the stat sheet. Thanks
Yep, moved into the midfield.

His issue was that with Swallow, Prestia, Ablett, and O'Meara in the midfield, his only senior appearances were at half-forward where he didn't seem to thrive. He'd go back to the NEAFL get 35 touches with a few goals from the midfield, then go back into the seniors at half-forward where he'd get dropped for a poor performance.

It wasn't fair on him, and Rocket has finally acknowledged that the midfield is where Hall belongs and deserves to be!

will Lemmens become DT relevant? Got him in my DT keepers.. should I persist or delist?
I'd probably wait to see if we get any mature backmen in the trade period. He's had a slow 2015, but he's done some special stuff and is developing nicely.

"watch this space"

16hqh39.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back