Mod. Notice Ex-Captain Jack - A Mod amongst men

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and gents of the Dees forum,

The time has come for me to move on from moderating this fine board.

It's been a pleasure looking after the place for the last few years. My fellow mods, especially long-term stalwarts Crimson Azure and RandB, and also ThePuppetMaster and Biffinator, have made the job super easy with all their hard work on the board, so my sincere thanks go out to them. As you know Striker475 has just come on board to replace me, and I am sure he will be/already is an excellent moderator.

Thanks also to Chief, grizzlym, Doss and the BF admin team for all their work and support.

I will certainly be around the place in future as I still enjoy reading and posting opinions on our mighty/pathetic football club. However life has got in the way of moderating and I don't have the time or motivation to keep doing it any longer.

Lastly, thanks to all the posters, regular or otherwise, for making this board a fantastic place to talk footy and other random stuff!

Go Dees
CJ

Good luck on your future endeavours CJ, hope to see you around here in the near future.

With a heart full of gratitude to the work Captain Jack has done here & a knowledge that there is a transient nature to life & posting on the Dees board, I present:

On my first week on the board you tagged me along with some other news posters in a thread asking to hear our opinion as new members. Sure it is a small thing but it is something that i remembered, early days it made me feel included. So i thank you Captain jack for the tireless work you have given the board. I wish you the best of luck with life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain Jack thanks for all your efforts in making the board a better place through your common sense modding and organising of the club sponsorships.

Keep posting mate. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back