Sport Everything Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine he knew he was gone before the outburst.
Ideally it hits us between the eyes.
But it won't. Spurs always gonna spurs
asked in here cause the same three bug a lugs will just argue the same s*** in the Tottenham thread on the soccer board

If we're not gonna deliver, we may as well be good to watch, so im happy to go back to poch.
yeah, I didn't care what success Conte had, if we won silverware. Great. The better result is to change the culture around the club..

Sorta like a club closer to home

Ange to Spurs :thumbsu:
Not that I am a massive follower of the round ball game but being a long time Spurs supporter I am glad to see Ange on board. At least I can now follow him hoping he wins.
Has been hard for me to enjoy his success at Celtic as my old man is from Aberdeen so Celtic or Rangers for that matter are pretty much the enemy . If he goes no good he can always come back and coach Aberdeen :p

Ange to Spurs :thumbsu:
Not that I am a massive follower of the round ball game but being a long time Spurs supporter I am glad to see Ange on board. At least I can now follow him hoping he wins.
Has been hard for me to enjoy his success at Celtic as my old man is from Aberdeen so Celtic or Rangers for that matter are pretty much the enemy . If he goes no good he can always come back and coach Aberdeen :p
First game will be on home soil too
We've got a game in perth soon

You aint missing much not watching spurs.....hey Yoda_

First game will be on home soil too
We've got a game in perth soon

You aint missing much not watching spurs.....hey Yoda_
I watch every now and then. More often than not the game we win via replay :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it feels inevitable he will be back, which is quite unfathomable.
This is the biggest sporting club in the world basically saying it's okay to beat your partner if you're good at sport.

If or when he does I'm gonna pull my support.

This is the biggest sporting club in the world basically saying it's okay to beat your partner if you're good at sport.

If or when he does I'm gonna pull my support.
its sad how much money in sports has leverage here

Greenwood sits atop the mountain of piss poor things to be swept under the carpet.
Piss poor for Ten Hag to delegate this to the club too. Make a stand and let the club know if they keep him, he's getting frozen out.

its sad how much money in sports has leverage here

Greenwood sits atop the mountain of piss poor things to be swept under the carpet.
Piss poor for Ten Hag to delegate this to the club too. Make a stand and let the club know if they keep him, he's getting frozen out.
It shouldn't be ETH. It should have been the club. He should have been gone before Ten Hag stepped into the building.

I can't believe no one has said anything here about the Matildas last night. They were magnificent under the most unbelievable pressure. Through to the World Cup semi finals against England and with Sam Kerr only playing an impact role in the last two games after coming back from injury. Mary Fowler, Hayley Raso, Caitlin Foord etc. Mackenzie Arnold ❤

If you're not on-board, you should be.
Wednesday night.

I can't believe no one has said anything here about the Matildas last night. They were magnificent under the most unbelievable pressure. Through to the World Cup semi finals against England and with Sam Kerr only playing an impact role in the last two games after coming back from injury. Mary Fowler, Hayley Raso, Caitlin Foord etc. Mackenzie Arnold ❤

If you're not on-board, you should be.
Wednesday night.
I dont think my heart has recovered. So intense!
2nd highest rating event in Aus tv history only behind Cathy Freeman gold medal run

368003173_604731371824739_2473802077387408326_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back