Preview Essendon vs St Kilda Saints - 7:25pm Saturday, 1st of April 2023 at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuinely happy to see our super talented inside mid playing multiple weeks in the magoos where he can continue to dominate and hone his craft, rather than being instantly promoted on the back of one good game to languish in a forward pocket for two weeks. Very un-Essington selection.

Genuinely happy to see our super talented inside mid playing multiple weeks in the magoos where he can continue to dominate and hone his craft, rather than being instantly promoted on the back of one good game to languish in a forward pocket for two weeks. Very un-Essington selection.

Yep loving that Hobbs will play twos - and we are still without some pretty decent talent for this match - Zerk, Reid, Cox, Tsatas, J Davey, Guelfi & 2MP...we have depth...!!!

How on earth are we fitting Stringer and possibly Weideman in without dropping Heppell? Going to be some head scratching decisions made I feel…

Instead of a coin toss, Fraser Gehrig is gonna throw Steven Milne through a ring of fire

If he lands ass up, St Kilda are gonna kick to the Punt Rd end.

I miss Gehrig.

The year 2000 just doesn't exist then?

You tell yourself that if you need to feel better.

Meanwhile we can at least be satisfied that our team has won a flag since man landed on the moon.
To be fair, having Bob Hope as the half-time entertainment in your premiership year is impressive.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going early because I’m actually heading in for once.

Up the planes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back