dwayne ****head russel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youre the worst commentator [strike]character[/strike] ever [strike]Towelie [/strike]Dwayne Russell

[strike]Towelie[/strike] Dwayne Russell: I know

purplehazedaze-albums-leaaaan-picture2468-towelie-bong.jpg

Good to see he's still absolutely fascinated by players going to the interchange bench after they kick a goal, and he can still throw in a lame "better to dish it off (yuk yuk)" joke.

Other things Dwayne Russell likes:

"Daniel Motlop playing with his (Josh) Toy" jokes.

The fact that there is more space between the goalposts at the top than at the base.

Players from interstate clubs who were born in the state that the game is being played in, who must therefore have intimate knowledge of the ground.

'The Great' David Rodan.

This guy is a total gimp, Why on Earth did Foxtel sign him after Nine lost the rights is beyond me.

One of the most annoying things is his LAME sayings like "gives it some sky" "ball in" "game on" etc etc.

This guy is a total gimp, Why on Earth did Foxtel sign him after Nine lost the rights is beyond me.

One of the most annoying things is his LAME sayings like "gives it some sky" "ball in" "game on" etc etc.

Give me Anthony Hudson any day over this gimp

He has a fairly good feel of what is actually going on in a game

However I believe the new breed of commentator is yet to come for AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players from interstate clubs who were born in the state that the game is being played in, who must therefore have intimate knowledge of the ground.

I can't explain how much this one pisses me off. Especially players from WA who supposedly have an intimate knowledge of Subiaco oval despite the fact that very little junior and WAFL football is played there at all.

I imagine it's the same with the MCG, SCG, etc.

getting a bit annoyed at his use of the word "horrendous" for ordinary poor pieces of play. it's over the top and makes him seem a little too judgmental for a commentator. he does it all the time.

Can someone tell me why Dwayne the idiot Russell is acting as though a 5 goal game is like a 1 point margin with a minute left in the 4th? Absolute tool, stop trying to make every single game sound like the most intense sporting event ever. :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

"From little things big things can grow".

This guy must be a little bit simple? Freaking idiot.

Why does Dwayne feel compelled to make a grandiose statement after every single goal is kicked? He pauses dramatically as the ball sails through and then makes a weirdly out of context all-encompassing call, EVERY time.

Eg. "Amazing!" or "Perfection!" for a standard goal; or "It's party time!", "That's golden Brown!" whenever Jonathan Brown does anything etc.

He's guaranteed to say either 'that could be the fire-starter' or 'the game has gone up a notch here' at least once every week.

and yet people prefer the fox commentary team :(

Amazing, ain't it? People have started to delude themselves that because they're paying for something it must be good quality.

I suffer these orangutangs every week and try to pretend I'm only paying for the footage, because the buffoons in the box aren't worth a cent - especially Duhwayne. We should be compensated for putting up with the jerk off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back