Think Tank Dude, I go for Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude stop using Geelong as your scapegoat.
Your tribe aren’t turning up simply because they can’t be f’ed anymore now that the ride is seemingly over, not because of Geelong. :roflv1:

Surely this will go down as the fastest membership spike and even faster membership drop off in league history. :cute:

Dusty wouldn’t be wrong to consider the offer from Sydney if he still wants to play in front of big crowds.
This 3000 drop is gonna kill the club. No doubt about it. I may as well start shaking cans again. FML.

Lol, just a Wednesday night game, no other significance to it, certainly not a grand final replay that was the first chance to watch your team after breaking a six-decade premiership drought. 58k was pathetic, mate.

Our game was just another match against just another minnow. 43k. You got 44k against Essendon. You rely on Richmond or Collingwood fans to draw much more than that.

But that's by the by. It's not news that Richmond draws bigger crowds and has more fans. It's not even news that your club owes not just its success but its continued existence to corporate welfare - it's just forgotten by pufferfish desperate to beat their chests.

View attachment 1372296

Only West Coast, a state team, has more self-generated income than Richmond. Only the insolvent St Kilda and interstate minnows suck more money out of the coffers than Melbourne. In a six-decade drought-breaking premiership year. Coffers filled by clubs like West Coast, Richmond, Collingwood, Adelaide. (Note: Geelong's high "self-generated" income largely relies on getting to keep all the gate takings from their taxpayer-funded cheat ground. Welfare. Pork-barelling. Minnow town and club.)

Enjoy your club's stay at the top, you're a loyal fan who deserves some happiness. Let's see if the corporate bigwigs from the top end of town strutting around like they played in the grand final can convert that into being able to stand on your own two feet and stop putting your collective hand out in perpetuity. Shall we hold our breath?
I appreciate the sentiments.
Though everything before the final paragraph is a long winded way of saying most Richmond flogs are bandwagoners.

Welcome to the shitheap. Take a seat tigers fans.

one of us GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back