"Dude, you go for Geelong..."

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did you send a photo of Geelong residents Christmas bonuses? 🤣

Definitely not as good as the gear Richmond residents get...

Property-Search-Warrant-.docx-002_2022-01-31_14-30-18-scaled.jpg

After beating your 3 in 5 and getting a b2b I don’t really give a s**t what you think it is.
Marion Picketts run against GWS was far better than anything Geewrong did in the 22 grand final.
lol it’s aaaaall about Geelong for this pair of plonkers.

84E8AF6B-F4E0-45EA-B276-995E95CFAD39.jpeg

After beating your 3 in 5 and getting a b2b I don’t really give a s**t what you think it is.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sure, sure. Assuming your user name the number of times you’ve been hit in the head by a sherrin, incidentally?

The Catters are delusional as always

11 years in between flags, yet you'd think they just won the last 5 in a row with the amount of carrying on they do.

11 years in between flags, yet you'd think they just won the last 5 in a row with the amount of carrying on they do.
On the contrary, you’d think we’d never won at all and are on the verge of folding with the way you continually own yourself with your song N dance routine. :$

Marion Picketts run against GWS was far better than anything Geewrong did in the 22 grand final.

Yep and to top it off Selwood has a sookfest with Hawkins like they are on the titanic. Pretty fitting actually since Selwood jumped of the b2b sinking ship 🤣. Dunno how the cats let him 🦆 away from that one hahah

Sure, sure. Assuming your user name the number of times you’ve been hit in the head by a sherrin, incidentally?

Same amount of times Guthrie has washed his hair 🤮. Is it compulsory for Geelong player to reek or something? They all look pretty grotty.

It’s pure insecurity, they know they are a minnow club deep down. But could also just be the methane affecting their brains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep pretending you beat us in the GF mate. I know it helps you cope.

Keep pretending you beat us in the GF mate. I know it helps you cope.

are you ok? i know its hard when your era of success ends and you get envious of the team who leapfrogged you.

are you ok? i know its hard when your era of success ends and you get envious of the team who leapfrogged you.

No you don’t. Geelong have never been a successful club. What are you talking about? 🤣

I’m not surprised. This is geelongs true colours. Did you see Selwood force that other kid into position so he could have a photo. Thought he broke a bone.

Coupled with the fact that their star players leave for money and captains quite after winning flags makes me think it’s a fake club full of selfish dickheads.

I reckon about 5 or 6 rounds into next season you guys will get a much better idea of what selfish really looks like (watching Trent the Sniper hobble around fleecing every last cent out of the club).

Geez I actually didn’t realise how fat Selwood is lol. Must be hanging around Porkins too much, I can see the triple chin and it’s not even zoomed in 🤣. Dunno how they pass the skin fold test tbh.

Too old, too slow, too fat, too good.

fOonCoeC.jpg

Geez I actually didn’t realise how fat Selwood is lol. Must be hanging around Porkins too much, I can see the triple chin and it’s not even zoomed in 🤣. Dunno how they pass the skin fold test tbh.

Joel Selwood is fat…
1671090196169.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back