Resource DT/SC/Fantasy General Questions Thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

So, I'll be the first of the thousand people to ask about McGovern tonight. Will he be a decent pick for SC or am I better off biting the bullet and waiting for someone like Petracca?

I literally know nothing about him.
I'm excited about McGovern but I feel like he's probably just keeping Cameron's seat warm. Not convinced he'll play enough games this year to be worth picking up but you never know.

Hey guys
With the inclusion of Seedsman, do you guys see Laird's production dropping a bit, given they play very similar roles? Adding onto the issue there is Smith who will also take a significant share of the outside possessions?
looks like we're going to use Seedsman as more of a wing type than HBF. Smith and Laird both look set to continue where they are.

no doubt all three will rotate through each others positions at times as well though.

Hey guys. I've been trying to find some info on a Rory atkins. He's a player that snuck onto my radar in Afl fantasy at the last minute as a pod in the midfield.

Can you tell me a little about his role and what his job security is like for the first few rounds?

Thanks guys and best of luck for the season :thumbsu:

Hey guys. I've been trying to find some info on a Rory atkins. He's a player that snuck onto my radar in Afl fantasy at the last minute as a pod in the midfield.

Can you tell me a little about his role and what his job security is like for the first few rounds?

Thanks guys and best of luck for the season :thumbsu:

Good user of the ball, plenty of time on the outside and clearly in the selectors eyes to comeback immediately after a booze demotion. Not a lock in the team though, still have Riley Knight, Charlie Cameron and Ricky Henderson to comeback.

That being said, he's the sort of player I'd be avoiding in fantasy. Not going to pump out big numbers, more expensive than promising rookies likely to produce similar numbers.

Maybe in Ultimate footy or draft fantasy/SuperCoach, but there's better options in salary cap fantasy IMO.

Hey Guys! I've looked around and seen a few different opinions on Wayne Milera's Job Security, I think he's an absolute jet and I honestly feel he deserves a run of 5-6 games before being given a spell in the SANFL, but obviously I wouldn't know as much as you guys!

What are your thoughts on his job security? :D

Hey Guys! I've looked around and seen a few different opinions on Wayne Milera's Job Security, I think he's an absolute jet and I honestly feel he deserves a run of 5-6 games before being given a spell in the SANFL, but obviously I wouldn't know as much as you guys!

What are your thoughts on his job security? :D

He's played very well throughout the NAB Challenge and I suspect he will be in the team for at least a few rounds.

However we do have a few players who play his role that are currently out of the team, like Knight, Cameron, Henderson and even Menzel and Hampton. Whether he'll retain his spot after these players get SANFL form is yet to be seen.

Also, judging from the NAB matches, I don't think Milera will be a huge point scorer. Mightn't be a great choice for DT even at a low price. He's more of a low possession/high impact player.

the value of my side has gone up 800k so far, would people say good bad or thereabouts?

Hi guys, im in a draft/keeper league and have been offered Sauce in a trade. Just wanting to know what's up with his scoring (Supercoach) this year. Averaging only 77 currently.
he's looked completely out of it thus far which is not what we've come to expect from him over the few years.

in all honesty though I can't see where/when he's going to turn it around, I actually traded him out of my side round 2 :oops:

Hey guys, i haven't personally watched any adelaide games but are there any hints as to why s. jacobs is just underperforming so hard right now despite adelaide winning games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, i haven't personally watched any adelaide games but are there any hints as to why s. jacobs is just underperforming so hard right now despite adelaide winning games?

We're not quite sure, but the leading theory is that he's playing with a lingering elbow niggle that's in part due to off-season surgery

We've played very direct in the first few rounds, as a result jacobs isn't getting as many uncontested marks through the half-back/midfield region.

Opinions of Lyons? What is his job security like..Could he average 85+?

Opinions of Lyons? What is his job security like..Could he average 85+?

Job security pretty poor. He'll be the first out when Brad Crouch gets back from injury in a few weeks.

Can't see him averaging 85+ against the strong opponents we play over the next few weeks

Hey guys, any ideas why Jacobs has been so pathetic in SC this year?? Regret picking him. Thanks

Hey guys, any ideas why Jacobs has been so pathetic in SC this year?? Regret picking him. Thanks

Out of form and potentially injured. Doing less around the ground and isn't clunking the usual marks or being a key part of our transition plays.

How many teams are in DT? Just curious because I was tossing up between staying with AF or switching to DT at the start of the year but chose to stick with AF purely because I thought there'd be more people playing AF.

Nice ranking by the way.
upload_2016-4-26_14-42-48.png

sorry it is AF, was called Dream Team DT a couple years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back