Game Day Dog bum sniffers Vs Koch lickers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm content either way. I have no strong feelings for or against either team. I might go tonight depending on how my old bones feel later this arvo.

The only exception is that I wish that the dogs would drop the Western moniker and go back to being Footscray. That's the only gripe I have.

I'm going to ring up to try and get on the quiz on the Friday huddle tonight.

I'm sick of ringing the night shift. I wanna get more prime time air lol.

I told Burnt Chook to get on the Bulldogs tonight, his Dogs will win and win big, but he is too chicken to take my impeccable punting advice.

Poort are well over due for a loss, and Bevo's Bogans are pissed off and will come our snarling.

Doggies by 76 points.

I'm content either way. I have no strong feelings for or against either team. I might go tonight depending on how my old bones feel later this arvo.

The only exception is that I wish that the dogs would drop the Western moniker and go back to being Footscray. That's the only gripe I have.
Agreed. Everyone knows its in the west and they lick their dishes

Flog op needs to cut his losses and walk away from bigfooty.
I decide who stays and who goes sonny Jim. Also zackah when hes not jumping into a canal nude with bull sharks

I decide who stays and who goes sonny Jim. Also zackah when hes not jumping into a canal nude with bull sharks
There is a chance I might decide for a few people Sunday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to ring up to try and get on the quiz on the Friday huddle tonight.

I'm sick of ringing the night shift. I wanna get more prime time air lol.
I started drinking and forgot.

DixieCup__Gluten_Free_2019_Update.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back