Game Day Yes it’s zackah’s drug cheat Bummers vs Saveloy’s famous Flagpies in the one & only true ANZAC biscuit day match ft. guaranteed melts by zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear Zach said something along the lines of loving Collingwood during his (ill-gotten) medal speech.

It was all a bit odd. I think the guy might be NQR.
As a Hawfie supporter its probably best not to talk about the quality of other teams captains :$

As a Hawfie supporter its probably best not to talk about the quality of other teams captains :$

I'm just wondering why your captain loves the other team so much friend.

No need to get your panties twisted. Us "Hawfies" have our own issues but this is not a thread about us.

No need to get your panties twisted. Us "Hawfies" have our own issues but this is not a thread about us.
Its called respect friend. Something your aforementioned captain lacks along with credibility.

Its called respect friend. Something your aforementioned captain lacks along with credibility.

Our captain has more credibility than the joke medal your captain "won" yesterday.

He was basically given a participation award. The poor guy was so shocked to "win" that he expressed his love for another club during his speech.:D

There's two types of people on earth m8: those who love and support collingwood, and those who also love collingwood but refuse to admit it. Zack's comment was just further proof that, deep down, everyone secretly adores the pies. There's a bit of collingwood in all of us. Such a big club, so much history, heart, soul n all that.

Some people sleep better at night by lying to themselves and pretending they hate us, and thats OK. At the end of the day though we're all part of the same black and white army. Floreat pica... floreat pica indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's two types of people on earth m8: those who love and support collingwood, and those who also love collingwood but refuse to admit it. Zack's comment was just further proof that, deep down, everyone secretly adores the pies. There's a bit of collingwood in all of us. Such a big club, so much history, heart, soul n all that.

Some people sleep better at night by lying to themselves and pretending they hate us, and thats OK. At the end of the day though we're all part of the same black and white army. Floreat pica... floreat pica indeed.

That idea really plays well in streets with 80% or more housing comission residences.

In the real world, try substituting "contempt" for "love and support".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back