Does Port Failureaide's constant AFL Finals failures prove SANFL and WAFL flags are a bucket of piss that shouldn't count for anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I say so, ya non Vicco flogs.

You're in the big league now, and your crap state based team and Kulcha amounts for Sweet Fanny Adams.

Port's abysmal finals chokes and meltdowns happened in the AFL long before Kern was coach btw.

My conclusion, the SANFL and to some extent the WAFL are vastly overrated provincial league pisspot bunny leagues that could and will never hold a candle to the historical and great VFL of old !

I say so, ya non Vicco flogs.

You're in the big league now, and your crap state based team and Kulcha amounts for Sweet Fanny Adams.

Port's abysmal finals chokes and meltdowns happened in the AFL long before Kern was coach btw.

My conclusion, the SANFL and to some extent the WAFL are vastly overrated provincial league pisspot bunny leagues that could and will never hold a candle to the historical and great VFL of old !
Yes

Stop deflecting and worry about your blooz getting an arse whipping of a lifetime on Saturday, you have my sympathies.

If I wanted to hear the opinions of an clueless car exhaust inhaler, I would have logged onto one of Australia's several pathetic sovereign citizen Facebook pages.

If I wanted to hear the opinions of an clueless car exhaust inhaler, I would have logged onto one of Australia's several pathetic sovereign citizen Facebook pages.
AFLCA Finals voting Gary Ayres Award (Best Finals Player) - AFL Coaches Association Awards - AFL Coaches Association
1. Walsh
2. Green
3. Coniglio
4. Kelly
10. Whitfield.

Must really hurt knowing you got the 2 dud GWS mids and tough as nails Walsh is at the top.
196.gif

You seem iike the flog being triggered Pixel Boyz.

Learnt to change tyres yet or take a photo on a half way decent Cell Phone ?
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
triggered GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back