Does Mike Sheehan have 1 "original" thought?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Seriously, this clown just blurts out the same garbage that's been on all radio and tv the last couple of days.
At least Roosy asks thought provoking questions and has an interesting take on any topic.
Give it away mike, you've become a puppet.

Sock_puppet_1.jpg

Wasn't this board bagging out Roos and applauding Mike only two weeks ago.:confused:

Hmmm. Not sure about that BIg....baggin Roosy about what? I actually enjoy Roos more than Jimmy, no contest.
Just found mike tonight virtually quoting, verbatim, what I've heard on the radio today about johncock having 9 goals kicked on him in the last 2 weeks.
It's boring when u tune in to watch a show and all they do is rehash the same crap. Maybe I read and watch too much footy related nonsense.

Hmmm. Not sure about that BIg....baggin Roosy about what? I actually enjoy Roos more than Jimmy, no contest.
Just found mike tonight virtually quoting, verbatim, what I've heard on the radio today about johncock having 9 goals kicked on him in the last 2 weeks.
It's boring when u tune in to watch a show and all they do is rehash the same crap. Maybe I read and watch too much footy related nonsense.

We beat Essendon Snake. Relax and enjoy it:thumbsu:

Sock puppet good. Mike Sheehan not so good.

I'm with you, LB. Mike's drinking his own bathwater.

Roosy wasn't too popular with me when he was bagging our young players, like JZ, but since their return to some form he has explained his comments as being based on injury and interrupted pre-seasons and not as criticism of their football ability.

As you say, maybe we watch/listen to too much footy media and can spot the laziness and lack of originality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back